Ms Forson has made another pejorative remark about her former manager, Bullet.
Speaking in an interview with Zion Felix on the ‘Uncut Show’, Ms Forson disclosed how Bullet forced her to divorce her husband after just four (4) months of marriage.
The now Black Avenue Muzik Artiste said Bullet told her it will be difficult for her to excel in the industry if she is married.
According to her, this statement from Bullet pushed her to quit her marriage in the bid of focusing on her musical career.
Ms Forson revealed meeting Bullet before getting married but it was unfortunate she had to let the man go because of music.
She recounted the good things Bullet did for her baby in the early stage of knowing him. The songstress described Bullet as a good person because he used to shop for her baby.
Ms Forson clarified that she gave birth before getting into the marriage which didn’t last for a long time.
She explained that Bullet requested the $50,000 from her ex-husband after their breakup, the reason why he refused to give out the money.
Sadly for her, Ms Forson’s expectation to get prominence in the Ghanaian music scene through Rufftown Records was not met.
Commenting on what led to her exit from the label, Ms Forson said she felt she wasn’t part of Bullet’s plans because he was ignoring her along the line.
- I’m sorry – Ms Forson apologizes to Bullet
- Ms Forson should shut up, I clothed and fed her – Angry Bullet fires
- Ahkan’s frequent trips to America collapsed Ruff N Smooth – Bullet
- Bullet gave the songs we wrote together to Wendy Shay – Ms Forson
- Shatta Wale’s words to Wendy Shay after she shamed critics with new Jeep
- Wendy Shay’s interview edited to gain traffic – Bullet
- Fresh revelations over Ebony’s death
- Bullet accused of stealing songs for Wendy Shay
- Bullet doesn’t answer my calls – Kelvynboy
- BEEF ALERT: Bullet blasts Kelvynboy after he snubbed Wendy Shay
- Wendy Shay’s music goes through research and consultation before it’s released – Bullet
- Factors responsible for Wendy Shay’s success revealed
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson
- Desist from social media hype – Cabum advises artists