CEO of RuffTown records Bullet has been accused by one Nana Kwaku Odoom for stealing songs from other musicians for his signee Wendy Shay.
According to Nana Kwaku Odoom in a Facebook post, two of Wendy Shay’s hit songs “Uber Driver” and “Masakara” was stolen from Kay Wusu’s “Mehwe” and “Asore” respectively.
In his submission, he referred to Bullet as a lazy artiste manager and songwriter who is not fit for the music business hence he scroll through youtube to steal the hard work of unheard artistes for his personal gain.
He posted: “I hold Nothing against Bullet of Rufftown, but to make my statement clear, Bullet in the first place is just an Intelligent criminal who would not work hard but just walk through YouTube and steal people demma song ad think its as easy and take stupid credit for songs you stole online.
A cow that shits in the RANGE of its comfort zone Deserves nothing but Applause, But if same cow tries to shit outside its comfort Zone deserves nothing but to used as a meat..
Bullet You are not ripped for business,No wonder your artists always engage in misfortunes, because your mind and heart is not clean, you steal people’s song and claim credit why dem no go curse you.
Am not surprised you have a new Fantana
These are the links to the songs you stole for Wendy Shay Official…”.
UBER DRIVER was stolen from here :
MASAKRA was stolen from this same artist:
- Bullet gave the songs we wrote together to Wendy Shay – Ms Forson
- Shatta Wale’s words to Wendy Shay after she shamed critics with new Jeep
- Wendy Shay’s interview edited to gain traffic – Bullet
- Fresh revelations over Ebony’s death
- Wendy Shay’s music goes through research and consultation before it’s released – Bullet
- Factors responsible for Wendy Shay’s success revealed
- Ghanaians troll Wendy Shay for missing lines in popular gospel song
- Fantana jams to Wendy Shay’s latest song
- I’m sorry – Ms Forson apologizes to Bullet
- Bullet forced me to divorce my husband 4 months after we married – Ms Forson
- Ms Forson should shut up, I clothed and fed her – Angry Bullet fires
- Ahkan’s frequent trips to America collapsed Ruff N Smooth – Bullet
- Ola Michaels apologises to Wendy Shay over ‘ugly looks’ comment
- Settle your beef peacefully – Kwami Eugene advises Wendy Shay, Fantana
- Wendy Shay clashes with Ola Michael over ‘make-up’ comment
- Stop the negative stories, project us in a good way – Wendy Shay to bloggers
- Shatta Wale has made me fearless – Wendy Shay
- Stop insulting me, correct me when I’m wrong – Wendy Shay to critics
- I’m better than Wendy Shay and Fantana – Ms Forson challenges
- Wendy Shay vs Fantana beef: Watch how they were forced to hug
- The constant insults from people drain me emotionally – Wendy Shay
- ‘You’ll run away if you take a look at Wendy Shay in the morning’ – Ola Michael
- Wendy Shay and 9 celebrities we’ve seen with customized number plate cars
- Wendy Shay speaks dumbly in interviews because her manager Bullet is dumb – Bulldog
- I’m proud I can now buy an iPhone – Wendy Shay defends her net worth answer
- Fantana is now learning how to cook – Wendy Shay
- My paralyzed kid brother was in recently burnt family house – Wendy Shay
- Wendy Shay sacked as YEA Ambassador
- Ghanaians have so many questions and comments about this Wendy Shay-Kufuor photo
- Starboy Kwarteng’s new signee, Maureen starts a new beef with Wendy Shay?