Ghanaian Prophet, Eric Akwesi Boakye, popularly known as Agradaa has died.
The Leader and founder of Heavens Door Chapel International passed away on Thursdays after succumbing to an undisclosed sickness he battled for long.
Agradaa had branches at Santa Maria Blue Kiosk in Accra, and Abuakwa-Nsonyameye in Kumasi.
Prophet Akwesi Boakye was also famous for his TV shows on EBN and CTV which he co-hosted with his wife, Prophet Agradawaa.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
The church has confirmed his demise to Asembi.com but did not give much details.
- 5 Ghanaian Celebrities who are alive but some people think they are dead
- This is why Evangelist Apraku was called “Apraku My Daughter”
- 4 Ghanaian popular pastors who died mysteriously
- 9 Ghanaian celebrities who died in 2020
- How ‘Apraku My Daughter’s’ death has exposed Rev. Obofuor
- Why I blame Reverend Obofour for the death of Apraku My Daughter
- Pastor Apraku My Daughter is dead
- Top Ghanaian prophets who are missing from the scene