Boostpal, a ponzi scheme that went viral on the internet has shutdown its website leaving many investors losing thousands of dollars.
Few minutes after the scammers took the website off, a new website ViewDime.com also surfaced on Social Media.
ViewDime has the same software and text as Boostpal with same promises of paying users for watching videos.
The website has a UK address but Asembi.com has gathered that the owners are Kenyans based in Kenya’s capital Nairobi.
ViewDime has also been closed by the scammers.
- Boostpal assures users in a statement
- Boostpal ventures into tourism; launches Dewtours.com
- Is Boostpal coming back?
- Ghana’s first discount coupons website launched by Coupons Technologies
- People Are Paying To Play Online Games That Encourage Them To Save
- Facebook down in Ghana, other parts of the world
- WhatsApp restricts message-sharing to fight fake news
- MTN goes off
- Apple ordered to pull iPhones from Germany
- Entertainment Websites In Ghana
- Android users more honest than iPhone users – New study
- Kantanka automobile likely to relocate from Ghana
- Boko Haram to deploy drones in future attacks
- Joy FM publishes fake news few minutes after discussing fake news
- Avance Media ranks Fiifi Adinkra as the 5th Top Ghanaian Blogger
- MTN polishes Zylofon Cash with ‘MTN Shortz’
- Wannabe blogger? Avoid these mistakes
- God goes digital: ICGC simplifies paying of offering and tithes
- Top 10 Entertainment News Websites in Ghana
- Samsung won’t be forced to update old phones
- Google under investigation for ‘secretly tracking Android users’
- Court rejects Facebook’s bid to delay EU data privacy case
- 10 most powerful phones in the world 2018
- Two bodies partner to recruit 500 graduates for digital inclusion programme
- ‘Let’s try that again’: iPhone X facial recognition fails at launch – video
- 35-year old Ghanaian develops rescue technology for robbery victims
- IMANI: Telecommunication Licensing Inflating Internet Cost
- Facebook’s Robots Shut Down After They Develop New Language
- Silicon Valley entrepreneur moves to Ghana and raises $4.8m
- 3 Basic Edtech Features Everyone Should Know