A lot of people have got down to brass tacks about the sudden downfall of some endowed Ghanaian artistes which turns to be one of the pressing issues in the music industry over the years.
Artist manager and entertainment critic, Mr Logic, has accused industry players for Bisa Kdei’s instantaneous disposition from the music scenes as he used to be actively performing and releasing bangers for the past years.
According to the former manager of Shatta Wale, Bisa Kdei is still strong and super talented with conspicuous glaring future but he lacks the industry support.Showbiz personnels and Disc Jockeys take a fancy to open doors for the new ones because they’re fed up with him.
Speaking to Hitz FM’s “Daybreak Hitz” host, Andy Dosty, the CEO of Bad People Entertainment, further added that he thinks the industry has failed to be altruistic to the “Mansa” hitmaker and if much care is not considered, this situation will persist to affect almost every artiste in the system.
“The media often feed the public with negative stories about the “Mansa” hitmaker he was the one who emerged from nowhere and saved highlife with “Azonto” ghost and other hit songs when Dancehall and other genres have taken the lead.He has celebrated highlife and saved the indigenous Ghanaian culture.Bisa Kdei can regain his status if the industry people remember his past prodigious contribution to highlife music and promote his new songs”.
He concluded that even Kuami Eugene, Kidi and the trending young artistes picked up from where Bisa Kdei started.He must be given some accolades because he saved the millennium highlife.
- Bisa Kdei hints at launching BisaFest
- Bisa Kdei never ‘chopped’ me – eShun
- Never compare Bisa Kdei to KiDi, Kuami Eugene – Mr logic
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson
- Desist from social media hype – Cabum advises artists
- Branding, key to music industry – EBA
- Can gospel musicians collaborate with secular artists?
- Social media has been a game changer – KK Fosu
- Wei Ye Oteng attacks Zylofon Media
- Shatana is a retired slay queen – Terry Bonchaka’s former manager jabs musician
- I’m only interested in footballers who play for renowned clubs – Fantana
- Amakye Dede sues Trigmatic for defamation; demands GHC1m
- Traditional language is my identity – Wiyaala
- Stop discrediting local artistes and producers – Fuse ODG ‘angrily’ tells journalists