The host of Taxi Driver show has announced his last show on the Zylofon FM due to a court order secured by the Economic and Organised Crime Office (EOCO) to freeze all landed properties and vehicles belonging to the CEO of MenzGold, Nana Appiah Mensah (NAM 1).
After joining the station in September 2017, Blakk Rasta made this ‘painful’ statement on his Twitter timeline before he started his show.
“Last #TaxiDriverShow on @zylofon1021fm till sanity is restored. Thanks for helping me prove again that we’re the best in the game .. #AfricanHistoryClass To Jah be the glory…!” he posted.
The Barack Obama hit maker’s decision follows the latest report from the Economic and Organised Crime Office (EOCO) to freeze of assets of MenzGold and other related businesses belonging to its CEO, NAM 1.
EOCO in a release Tuesday, January 29 and signed by Public Relations Officer, Jacquline Avotri, advised family members of the wanted fugitive as well as associates in possession of such properties to submit them to their EOCO in their own interest.
“By this news release, all employees of the affected companies, relatives and friends who are in possession of any of such properties are to surrender same by the authority of the high court to the Economic and Organized Crime Head Office and Regional Offices in their own interest. Failure to do so will constitute contempt of court which will attract the appropriate sanctions,” the statement read in part.
The listed properties include Landed Properties and Vehicles of MenzGold Ghana Limited, MenzGold Office Complex, Zylofon Art Complex, Brew Marketing Consult, Star Madrid Football Club, Zylofon Music and Media Company Limited, Brew Energy Company Limited as well as G-Tech Automobile Service.
The rest are Two (2) properties located at Trassaco Valley (Plot No. 315 and Plot No. 337), Plot of land (No. 54) near Oak Street – Trassaco Valley, Uncompleted Residence and 510 acres of land.
The radio presenter cum musician received a brand new Pajero by the management of the station before joining the station.
Blakk Rasta after few weeks of hosting the stations drive-time has garnered huge listenership for the programme.
- NAM1’s Zylofon TV And FM Go Live Again After EOCO’s Directive To Suspend Operations
- EOCO To Chase Socrates Safo Over $1 Million Zylofon Arts Fund?
- MENZGOLD SAGA: Full List Of Properties Registered In NAM1’s Name Identified By EOCO
- JUST IN: Zylofon Media Suspends Operations Following EOCO’s Order
- MENZGOLD SAGA: Submit NAM1’s Assets Or Face The Law – EOCO Warns Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy And Others
- Menzgold Saga: What Zylofon Media signees should include in their New Year resolutions
- VIDEO: Stonebwoy Opens Up On The Seizure Of His Assets By EOCO
- VIDEO: Stonebwoy Reveals Why President Akufo-Addo Is Silent On Menzgold Issues
- I’m Grateful And Still Support NAM1 Wherever He Is – Stonebwoy
- Lawyer Maurice Ampaw In Trouble Over Refusal To Release NAM1’s Land Cruiser Prado To EOCO
- MENZGOLD SAGA: Full List Of Customers Out Ahead Of NAM1’s Dubai Court Appearance
- A Vivid Eyewitness Account Of How Willie Roi Died
- MENZGOLD SAGA: NAM1 To Make Third Appearance In Dubai Court On Valentine’s Day
- MENZGOLD SAGA: EOCO Boss Denies Taking Cash And Car From NAM1
- REVEALED: These Are The ‘Big Men’ Who Took Money From NAM1 – VIDEO
- REVEALED: This Is Why EOCO ‘Picked Up’ Bulldog And Arnold Asamoah Badu
- MENZGOLD SAGA: Joyce Blessing Now A Radio Show Host At Atinka FM After Zylofon Media Shutdown
- AUDIO: I’ll Expose And Curse All The ‘Big Men’ Who Benefited From My Son’s Wealth – NAM1’s Father Warns
- JUST IN: EOCO Storms Shatta Wale And Stonebwoy’s Houses To Take Over
- Menzgold saga: Shatta Wale Finally Confirms He’s Parted Ways With NAM1’s Zylofon Music Record Label?
- Menzgold saga: This is how Ghana’s delegation to Dubai was snubbed
- MENZGOLD SAGA: Signing fees, cars and mansions given to Zylofon Media signees can pay off half of monies locked up at Menzgold (DETAILS)
- NAM1 spent £70,000 to treat Becca’s STD in London; Details of all monies NAM1 spent on her revealed
- NAM1 reportedly gives government the go-ahead to supervise the sale of his assets to pay Menzgold customers
- Menzgold saga: Ghana government to ‘pay’ Menzgold customers some percentage of their locked investment
- PHOTO: Landlord throws out NAM1’s Zylofon Media From Tamale office
- Menzgold saga: A Brief profile of CEO, Nana Appiah Mensah
- JUST IN: EOCO freezes NAM1’s bank accounts
- REVEALED: This is why Becca has deleted all photos of NAM1 from her Instagram page
- Zylofon Media has collapsed – Blakk Rasta ‘confirms’