Dr. KK Sarpong together with his team are currently in the UAE (Abu Dhabi) to inspect Ghana’s camping base ahead of the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations.
The Black Stars are expected to pitch camp in Abu Dhabi for a couple of weeks before leaving for the competition in Egypt.
The Management team led by KK Sarpong after witnessing the Cup of Nations draw in Cairo last Friday flew to the UAE to inspect the facility to accommodate the Ghana team.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
The facilities includes the Hotel, training pitch for the team as well as a bus to transport the team to their various destination.
Coach Kwesi Appiah is expected to invite a provisional squad which will camp in Abu Dhabi before naming his final squad for the tournament.
Ghana have been draw in Group F together with defending Champions Cameroon, Benin and Guinea Bissau.
- Orange-Liberia, Making Liberians Feel Part of 2019 AFCON
- Ghana fail to beat Benin in AFCON opener
- Madagascar hold Guinea in historic AFCON game
- Kwesi Appiah announces final 23-man squad for AFCON
- Black Stars lose to Namibia in pre-AFCON friendly
- Ghana to play Namibia in pre-AFCON friendly on Sunday
- Cameroon eligible to play at AFCON after CAS dismissed Comoros case
- Black Stars held their first training in Dubai
- Guinea name injured Naby Keïta in provisional squad for AFCON
- Kwesi Appiah names 29-man provisional squad for AFCON
- I am almost done with my selection for AFCON-Kwesi Appiah
- Kotoko captain Amos Frimpong tips Ghana to progress out of AFCON Group
- Ghanaian referee Daniel Laryea to officiate at AFCON 2019
- Kwesi Appiah hints at possible omission of “unfit” Asamoah Gyan from Black Stars squad for AFCON 2019
- BREAKING NEWS: Ghana in tricky Group for 2019 AFCON
- WATCH LIVE VIDEO: 2019 Africa Cup of Nations draw in Egypt
- NC boss Dr. Kofi Amoah leads 4-man delegation for 2019 AFCON draw
- OFFICIAL: Ghana not seeded for 2019 AFCON draw
- Badu rules himself out of AFCON 2019
- Infantino confirms attendance of AFCON 2019 draw
- Ghana Football Association Normalisation Committee presents $7.2 million budget to government for 2019 AFCON