Well, in Ghana, the rap game of some rappers is nothing to go with.
Their flow is not topnotch although we jam to them.
But for Tinny, he believes some rappers should quit the trade and concentrate on doing something better for themselves.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Tinny was on Joy FM and listed Ghanaian rappers whose craft is nothing to write home about.
He mentioned our very own Kwaw Kese, Patapaa and the rich D Black.
Do you think these names deserve to be categorized as WACK? Let us know.
- Kwaw Kese Blasts Tinny For Calling Him A Wack Rapper
- D-Black ‘Attacks’ Tinny For Tagging Him As A Wack Rapper
- At your age you still live in your mother’s house with your 5 kids – Kwaw Kese fires Tinny
- Tinny threatens to kill Kwaw Kese’s career
- I Don’t Regret Describing Kwaw Kese As A Wack Rapper – Tinny Insists
- 4 Ghanaian musicians whose career were ruined by drugs
- Ghanaian Celebrities Whose Talent Are Still Questioned
- 5 Ghanaian musicians whose career were killed by dumb decisions
- Ghanaians celebrities and the teams they support
- Ghana Celebrities Advocating For Marijuana Legalization
- Exposing private parts, and other 9 weird moments in the history of Ghana music
- Kwaw Kese, and other Ghanaian celebrities who have gone to Prison
- Kwaw Kese and other popular Ghanaians who were jailed for possessing drugs
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Had Babies 6 Months After Marriage
- Ghanaian celebrities who have the heart for advocacies
- Patapaa and Jay Wan Finally Drops The Grenade Song ‘Sokoto’
- Patapaa and Jay Wan To Release A Song On 21st August
- My all time best rapper is Tinny – Edem
- Catherine Afeku, Patapaa’s dance battle at Kundum Festival Mega Jam
- Patapaa gifts Fadda Dickson a copy of maiden album
- Fancy Gadam Debunks Rumours That Patapaa Has Taken Him To Juju
- Shatta Wale, Patapaa, others thrill Cape Coasters in sparkling Oguaa Fetu Afahye
- I’ll gladly serve God as a Pastor when He calls me – Tinny
- Tinny outdoors Barzini
- First copy of Patapaa’s album purchased for GHC60,000
- Past highlifers have inspired my songs – Pataapa
- ‘Pa2pa’ album to takeover the world – Pataapa
- Sco pa tu mana: How Patapaa became a global Internet meme
- ‘Greedy’ Patapaa is riding on my song to achieve fame – Kawoula
- Patapaa is too ugly; he looks like an animal – Lilwin