Popular Nigerian Billionaire, Ned Nwoko, has caused stirs on social media as he shared photos of his two wives, Regina Daniels and Laila Charani having the time of their lives.
In a post sighted on his Instagram page, the Regina and Laila were seen having fun as the took some pictures with their friends. Sharing these pictures on his Instagram page, he attached the caption, “Beautiful and happy people”.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Ned Nwoko has been applauded on several occasions for instilling peace and harmony amongst his six wives although, they all share the same man.
Regina and Laila have proven to their fans on many occasions that they are living in peace together. If readers will recall, when Regina Daniels had her first child, Laila was seen at the hospital to support and congratulate her. Recently, they were both seen at the club enjoying together.
See the post below;
- Regina Daniels Savagely Replies A Troll Who Said She Shares Pictures Anyhow
- Regina Daniels Sparks Reactions With Her Expensive Wine Coloured Sneakers
- ”God Can Change Your Life In A Second”- Regina Daniels Motivational Message To Her Fans
- Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Green Hair In Some Super Cute Photos Of Herself And Her Son
- Check Regina Daniels’ Reaction After A Lady Called Her Son Her In-Law
- Valentine’s Day: Regina Daniels Shares Stunning Photos To Celebrate With Netizens
- Regina Daniels Husband, Ned Nwoko, Shows Off His Swimming Skills In New Video
- List Of Ned Nwoko Wives And Their Countries
- “The Version Of Me You Created In Your Mind Is Not My Business”- Regina Daniels To Critics
- Regina Daniels Shares Fresh Photos Wearing Her Super Comfy Sneakers
- Ned Nwoko Gifted Regina Daniels Expensive Rolex Watch And Roses on Her Birthday
- “My Marriage Is Just Doing Fine” – Ned Nwoko Responds To Marriage Crises Rumour
- Ned Nwoko and Chika Ike were longtime ‘lovers’ before your daughter met him- Lady replies Rita Daniels
- Celebrity Baby Bumps That Will Make You Feel Like Getting Pregnant Immediately
- Actor, Yul Edochie, Weighs In On The Tattoo Saga, Says Celebrities Whose Fans Tattoo Them On Their Body Are Truely Blessed
- ‘Enjoy Your Drama In Peace And Leave Me Out Of It’ – Nkechi Blessing Issues A Strong Warning To Bobrisky
- ”Be Very Careful When Choosing A Role Model” – TBoss Warns Netizens Look Up To Ka3na
- Photo: Davido Accepts To Negotiate A Collaboration Between Bobby Shmurda And Bella Shmurda
- “I’m A Clout Who Pulls Attention Like The Radio And Television” – Blessing Okoro
- Toke Makinwa Reveals Why Women Do Cosmetic Surgery
- Rejected Fan Who Tattooed Ka3na On Her Body Lands In Hospital After Allegedly Taking Poison (Video)
- Big Win For Burna Boy As He Features In Pepsi Global Ad With Messi And Paul Pogba
- Simi Announces The Release Of Her New Album Soon
- Tattoo Saga: “Know The Difference Between Bosslady And Buslady” – Tboss Shades Ka3na
- “A Smile Is The Best Makeup A Lady Can Wear”- BBNaija Star, Vee
- This Beauty Is Unmatched, Nengi Storms Internet With These Adorable Photos
- Tunde Ednut Makes Another Grand Entry Back To Instagram; Finally Accepts He Is A Blogger
- ‘This Is Madness’ – Nigerians React As Blessing Okoro Tattoos Denrele Edun’s Name On Her Arm
- Davido Visits Where He Used To Live When He Was Broke
- ‘Please Stop Lying’ – Nigerians React As Davido Visits Where He Used To Live When He Was Broke