Former BBNaija housemate, Neo, is undeniably one of the handsome and stylish males who lived the house, he has caused stirs on social media after sharing some elegant photos of himself to begin the week.
The BBNaija reality star was spotted a black cardigan and a white cap as he posed for the picture. Sharing this on his Twitter page, he attached the caption, “Saying you don’t look good in a cap is like saying you don’t look good in shoes. NO CAP”
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Neo must be a happy man as his love interest, Vee has mentioned that she will like to marry him whenever they are both ready to tie the knot in the future.
Vee made this known during an interactive session with her fans when she was asked if she will like to marry Neo. Vee stated that she cannot be in a relationship with someone she cannot marry hence, she is ready to marry Neo as and when they are ready.
See the post below;
- “I Will Tell My Daddy”- Vee Reacts As Neo Teases Her On Social Media
- ‘I Am Sweating’ – BBNaija’s Vee Reacts To Neo’s Role As A Lover Boy In A Movie
- “The Drip King”- Reactions As Neo Shares New Photos
- Neo Replies Vee After She Said Bone Straight And Jesus Are The Answers To Her Problems
- “If You See How I’m Sweating Ehn”- Vee Reacts To Neo’s Kissing Scenes In His New Movie
- “Nigerian Police Forgets They Are Citizens Too” – BBNaija Star, Neo Jabs Nigeria Police Over #OccupyLekkiTollGate
- “Neo Didnt Say A Word In The Movie, Only Kissing And Touching” – Vee Cries Out Over Neo’s Scenes In New Movie
- “Fresh Guy Vibes” – Neo Reacts To His Girlfriend, Vee’s Birthday Post To Her Dad
- Neo Expresses Gratitude To Fans For Their Support During Their Visit To Ghana
- BBNaija’s Neo Features In New Movie To Be Premiered On Valentine’s Day
- “Ghanaians Are The Most Welcoming People Ever” – BBNaija Vee
- BBNaija: Vee Expresses Her Love For Ghanaians Over The Warm Welcome Given To Her And Neo On Their Visit
- “Finally Left Naija For The First Time”- Neo Expresses Gratitude To God After Arriving In Ghana
- “I Plan To Marry Neo”- Vee
- “I Go Leave This Instagram For You”- Erica Reacts To Neo’s New Photos
- When is BBNaija 2021 Starting?
- Actor, Yul Edochie, Weighs In On The Tattoo Saga, Says Celebrities Whose Fans Tattoo Them On Their Body Are Truely Blessed
- ‘Enjoy Your Drama In Peace And Leave Me Out Of It’ – Nkechi Blessing Issues A Strong Warning To Bobrisky
- ”Be Very Careful When Choosing A Role Model” – TBoss Warns Netizens Look Up To Ka3na
- Regina Daniels Savagely Replies A Troll Who Said She Shares Pictures Anyhow
- Photo: Davido Accepts To Negotiate A Collaboration Between Bobby Shmurda And Bella Shmurda
- “I’m A Clout Who Pulls Attention Like The Radio And Television” – Blessing Okoro
- Regina Daniels Sparks Reactions With Her Expensive Wine Coloured Sneakers
- Toke Makinwa Reveals Why Women Do Cosmetic Surgery
- Rejected Fan Who Tattooed Ka3na On Her Body Lands In Hospital After Allegedly Taking Poison (Video)
- Big Win For Burna Boy As He Features In Pepsi Global Ad With Messi And Paul Pogba
- Simi Announces The Release Of Her New Album Soon
- Tattoo Saga: “Know The Difference Between Bosslady And Buslady” – Tboss Shades Ka3na
- “A Smile Is The Best Makeup A Lady Can Wear”- BBNaija Star, Vee
- This Beauty Is Unmatched, Nengi Storms Internet With These Adorable Photos