Former BBNaija housemate, Neo, has hit big once again, as a movie he featured in titled, Sister Rose, is set to be premiered on 14th February which also falls on Valentine’s day.
Neo who was super excited about the release of the movie took to his Twitter page and shared a teaser of the movie with his fans. Sharing the video on his Twitter page, he attached the caption;
“Super excited to share the teaser for our short film ‘Sister Rose’ out on February 14th. Starring the amazing @uzoamka_a @neo_akpofure @danniseaman”.
Neo surprised a lot of his fans with this news as they had no idea he had some unique acting skills embedded in him.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
A lot of people who watched the teaser on his page are already loving the movie as they have mentioned that the cannot wait to have a glimpse of the full movie.
Watch the teaser below;
— Neo Mobor Akpofure🧨 (@NeoAkpofure) February 12, 2021
- “I Will Tell My Daddy”- Vee Reacts As Neo Teases Her On Social Media
- ‘I Am Sweating’ – BBNaija’s Vee Reacts To Neo’s Role As A Lover Boy In A Movie
- “The Drip King”- Reactions As Neo Shares New Photos
- Neo Replies Vee After She Said Bone Straight And Jesus Are The Answers To Her Problems
- “If You See How I’m Sweating Ehn”- Vee Reacts To Neo’s Kissing Scenes In His New Movie
- “Nigerian Police Forgets They Are Citizens Too” – BBNaija Star, Neo Jabs Nigeria Police Over #OccupyLekkiTollGate
- “Neo Didnt Say A Word In The Movie, Only Kissing And Touching” – Vee Cries Out Over Neo’s Scenes In New Movie
- “Fresh Guy Vibes” – Neo Reacts To His Girlfriend, Vee’s Birthday Post To Her Dad
- Neo Expresses Gratitude To Fans For Their Support During Their Visit To Ghana
- “Ghanaians Are The Most Welcoming People Ever” – BBNaija Vee
- BBNaija: Vee Expresses Her Love For Ghanaians Over The Warm Welcome Given To Her And Neo On Their Visit
- “Finally Left Naija For The First Time”- Neo Expresses Gratitude To God After Arriving In Ghana
- BBNaija’s Neo Storms Internet With These New Photos To Begin The Week
- “I Plan To Marry Neo”- Vee
- “I Go Leave This Instagram For You”- Erica Reacts To Neo’s New Photos
- When is BBNaija 2021 Starting?
- Actor, Yul Edochie, Weighs In On The Tattoo Saga, Says Celebrities Whose Fans Tattoo Them On Their Body Are Truely Blessed
- ‘Enjoy Your Drama In Peace And Leave Me Out Of It’ – Nkechi Blessing Issues A Strong Warning To Bobrisky
- ”Be Very Careful When Choosing A Role Model” – TBoss Warns Netizens Look Up To Ka3na
- Regina Daniels Savagely Replies A Troll Who Said She Shares Pictures Anyhow
- Photo: Davido Accepts To Negotiate A Collaboration Between Bobby Shmurda And Bella Shmurda
- “I’m A Clout Who Pulls Attention Like The Radio And Television” – Blessing Okoro
- Regina Daniels Sparks Reactions With Her Expensive Wine Coloured Sneakers
- Toke Makinwa Reveals Why Women Do Cosmetic Surgery
- Rejected Fan Who Tattooed Ka3na On Her Body Lands In Hospital After Allegedly Taking Poison (Video)
- Big Win For Burna Boy As He Features In Pepsi Global Ad With Messi And Paul Pogba
- Simi Announces The Release Of Her New Album Soon
- Tattoo Saga: “Know The Difference Between Bosslady And Buslady” – Tboss Shades Ka3na
- “A Smile Is The Best Makeup A Lady Can Wear”- BBNaija Star, Vee
- This Beauty Is Unmatched, Nengi Storms Internet With These Adorable Photos