Vice President Dr. Mahmudu Bawumia is often left without any defence or support when his pronouncements on the economy are discredited, this is according to the Member of Parliament (MP) for Bolgatanga Central Constituency Isaac Adongo.
In his view, Dr. Bawumia has on several occasions been contradicted by reports published by both the Bank of Ghana and the Ministry of Finance but without any justifiable defence from Ministers and Heads of institutions.
Citing a financial sector report from the Bank of Ghana published in March 2019, Mr. Adongo said the report reveals the sector is in ruins and all that is being said by the Vice President are attempts to feed positivity into a negative situation.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Isaac Adongo who was speaking on Bolgatanga based Yem Radio monitored by MyNewsGh.com said “how on earth will a Vice President speak and ministers[110 Ministers] don’t respond for him except that he brings somebody from his office to respond for him, that is an Isolated Vice President. I find it intriguing that the Vice President speaks, they applaud and when you expose his weaknesses he is left to his fate”.
The Member of Parliament insisted Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia was misled by the Bank of Ghana Governor over the use of $700 million to intervene in the market to stabilise the cedi.
- In-depth analysis that shows that Dr. Bawumia and Prof. Naana Jane are on the same level academically and politically
- NPP and Bawumia’s Claims On Book and Research Allowance False
- Would NPP allow Bawumia to proceed as a presidential candidate like how Mahama was allowed by NDC?
- BoG boss ‘secretly’ releasing collapsed financial institutions’ cash – Adongo exposes Addison
- Bawumia’s home burgled
- Don’t compare your ‘chalewote’ to NPP’s ‘boot’ – Bawumia mocks NDC
- NPP has reduced Otabil to a GHC620m ‘chop chop’ overseer – Adongo
- Veep participates in 2019 Financial Times Africa Summit in London
- BoG, Ofori-Atta collapsed banks out of greed and envy – Adongo
- Gabby is ‘ignorant’ on technical financial issues – Isaac Adongo
- BoG ‘secretly’ bailing out some banks- Isaac Adongo alleges
- Advise your 74-year-old uncle to stop ‘stealing’ – Adongo excoriates Otchere Darko
- Ghanaians vote late Amissah-Arthur as a better vice president than Bawumia
- BoG collapsing banks for Databank, Enterprise group to rise – Adongo
- Government working to bring down cost of data – Bawumia
- Government taxing poverty after ditching tax on luxury cars – Adongo
- $1 million per constituency project will develop deprived communities – Bawumia
- 275 Ambulances coming in August – Bawumia
- NDC rejects Regional Minister’s sugar, NPP does same to Adongo’s sugar
- 1-Village, 1-Dam: Gov’t wasting our money and exposing us to risks – Isaac Adongo
- Bawumia blasts Mahama over Free SHS
- Ghanaians react as Bawumia explains the reason behind the cedi’s depreciation
- Bawumia Has Turned Mahama’s ‘Manchester United’ Economy Into ‘Stoke City’ –Adongo
- My manhood won’t erect if I were you – Adongo jabs Bawumia
- Ghana will collaborate with IMO to safeguard maritime business – Bawumia
- Ghana in trouble as Bawumia turns Presidential website into NPP website
- Ghana Cedi is surviving on ‘pain killers’ – MP
- Databank is another Menzgold in waiting; SEC alerted
- Owusu Bempah’s doom prophecy has rendered Bawumia’s manhood powerless – Lawyer Maurice Ampaw
- ‘Fake’ prophet Owusu Bempah deserves to be lashed in public – Yammin