Celebrated actor and NDC supporter John Dumelo and his friends who had gone to one of the polling stations located on the campus of the University of Ghana to supervise the ongoing by-election were almost attacked after a misunderstanding occurred at the scene.
In a video, the actor and his NDC comrades alongside some Policemen were seen trying to calm down a situation but the other people were finding it difficult to understand.
NDC youth organizer George Opare Addo in the video explained that their attention had been drawn to the fact that some known NPP student of the University who were not BNI personnel were given BNI pass and they wanted to find out how they got the pass.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
But a polling agent explaining what really brought the misunderstanding was that an NDC agent wanted to know more about the verification machine but he explained to him that his duty there was just to tick from his sheet and not use the machine. This led to a little misunderstanding between the two so he demanded his accreditation and realized he had none and asked him to provide it first.
So far the issue has been resolved and voting is still ongoing but the NDC according to reports have withdrawn from the elections.
Watch the video below:
- NPP and NDC’s achievements that are confusing voters in decision making
- NDC rejects Regional Minister’s sugar, NPP does same to Adongo’s sugar
- NPP planning to sacrifice 3 kidnapped T’di girls for rituals in 2020 polls – NDC alleges
- Second militia disbandment meeting Monday
- 7 times Nana Addo endorsed Mahama
- Reverend Owusu Bempah Is A Biased Prophet – John Mahama
- NPP/NDC Politics Has Taken Over My Church – Duncan Williams Laments
- NPP MP’s Sleeping With NDC Women – Haruna Iddrisu Reveals
- Afia Schwarzenegger Suggests Akua Donkor Should Be Caged Like A Monkey
- VIDEO: John Mahama Will Lose 2020 Elections Just Like Nigeria’s Atiku – Owusu Bempah Predicts
- BREAKING: Kennedy Agyapong Releases Audio Of NDC’s Plan To Kill Dr Bawumia – AUDIO
- VIDEO: President Akufo-Addo Is A Disappointment To Ghana – Kumawood Actor
- Rawlings Attacks Kufuor Again – Here Is What He Said
- VIDEO Of NPP Training Vigilante Group With Military Guns Pops Up
- Ayawaso By-Election: NDC’s Ishau Yaro To Lose His Leg From Gun Wounds
- PHOTOS: NDC And Other Opposition Parties Demonstrate Against Nana Addo’s Government
- VIDEO: Minority In Parliament Tags Late Agyarko’s Wife As “Bloody Widow”
- Mahama Vows Never To Apologise For “Boot For Boot” Comment
- I Regret Endorsing NDC – Mzbel Cries Out
- VIDEO: NPP’s Nana B Slaps NDC’s Sammy Gyamfi During A Live Studio Discussion In The Studio Of Asempa FM
- Ayawaso By-Election: John Mahama Visits Victims Of Gun Attack – PHOTOS
- Ayawaso By-Election: Late Agyarko’s Wife In A Comfortable Lead
- Ayawaso By-Election: Let’s Come Together And Kick Out NPP And NDC In 2020 – A-Plus To Ghanaian Youths
- Ayawaso By-Election: NDC MP, Sam George Receives Several Slaps From NPP’s Invincible Forces – VIDEO
- Ayawaso By-Election: NDC Withdraws Following Shooting Incident
- Ayawaso by-Election: Gunshots Fired At Bawaleshie Presby polling station Injuring 3 People
- VIDEO: “Foolish Journalism” – Yvonne Nelson Insults Ghanaian Journalists For Twisting Her Words
- VIDEO: Actress Yvonne Nelson regrets organising “Dumsor Vigil” Against the NDC?
- Menzgold saga: NAM1 will never be prosecuted in Dubai – Ibrah One reveals
- Menzgold saga: NDC denies issuing diplomatic passport to NAM1