Seems Kwaw Kese and Tinny are reluctant to let sleeping dogs lie as they keep jabbing each other at the slightest chance.
It all started when Tinny in an interview listed Kwaw Kese as part of the wack rappers in Ghana which obviously did not go down well with the CEO of Madtime Entertainment.
In an interview on Hitz Fm, the CEO of Madtime Entertainment called Tinny a dead goat who can’t boast of any music award.
Kwaw Kese was peeved when Tinny’s name came up in his interaction with Dr Pounds on Hitz Fm.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Infuriated Kwaw Kese called Tinny a hater who went on live radio to ‘diss’ him and turned around to send him a message which he cannot fathom.
Kwaw Kese revealed that before he even came into the music scene Tinny was living at his mother’s house and is still living there as at now with his 5 children.
He indicated that Tinny at his age is still living with his mother and cannot boast of any property so he cannot be compared to him.
Heated Kwaw Kese also threatened to slap him when he sees him because he will no more tolerate hypocrisy.
Kwaw Kese noted that Tinny overrode on his shine to trend by tagging him as a wack rapper.
- Tinny threatens to kill Kwaw Kese’s career
- My all time best rapper is Tinny – Edem
- I’ll gladly serve God as a Pastor when He calls me – Tinny
- Tinny outdoors Barzini
- Sarkodie shares inspiring throwback photos to motivate fans on twitter
- It’s a shame Ghanaians don’t celebrate me regardless of my exploits – Kwaw Kese
- D-Black ‘Attacks’ Tinny For Tagging Him As A Wack Rapper
- I Don’t Regret Describing Kwaw Kese As A Wack Rapper – Tinny Insists
- Kwaw Kese Blasts Tinny For Calling Him A Wack Rapper
- Beef Alert: Kwaw Kese Makes Tinny’s List Of All Time Wack Rappers
- 4 Ghanaian musicians whose career were ruined by drugs
- Ghanaians celebrities and the teams they support
- Ghana Celebrities Advocating For Marijuana Legalization
- Kwaw Kese, and other Ghanaian celebrities who have gone to Prison
- Kwaw Kese and other popular Ghanaians who were jailed for possessing drugs
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Had Babies 6 Months After Marriage
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Ghanaian celebrities who have the heart for advocacies
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman