Member of Parliament for Assin Central, Kennedy Agyapong, in his usual style publicly chided a ‘rubbish’ British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) reporter for not asking him ‘intelligent’ questions; MyNewsGh.com has filed.
He described a question posed by the BBC interviewer Thomas Naadi about whether he contributed to Ahmed’s death as ‘rubbish’, advising that the journalist should, ‘ask intelligent questions’.
“The motive behind… for circulating those pictures was to warn Ghanaians of that guy when they come to their premise because that is what they do,” the legislator said.
Mr Agyapong also sympathised with the family of the slain journalist adding that Ahmed was exposed to a lot of danger because of the nature of his work, he told the BBC.
Earlier, the controversial NPP legislator had said the BBC is a bogus media entity because their reportage on the murder of Suale was skewed to favour Anas.
In an interview that he granted Kofi TV monitored by MyNewsGh.com, the controversial MP expressed his disappointment at the BBC claiming that their reportage on Ahmed’s death implicates him.
Kennedy Agyapong rendering his disappointment said in twi “BBC too they have gone to make a cheap reportage that I called for his (Ahmed’s) head.”
“They (BBC) are foolish. They are cheapening journalism because they are using Anas’ false information”, he slammed.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
The MP who is also the Chairman of Kencity Multimedia continued and said “Look at how CNN broadcasts their news and look at how BBC also broadcasts theirs. As for BBC, they are cheapening themselves”.
“Anas could not have used CNN like the way he used BBC. He is cheapening their reportage because they don’t crosscheck their information before reporting in line with the video Anas released”, he added
Here is Kennedy Agyapong’s dialogue with BBC reporter as covered by MyNewsGH.com:
BBC reporter: Did you contribute in any way to the death of Ahmed Suale?
Kennedy: That’s rubbish! Ask me intelligent Questions…
BBC reporter: Okay, what message do you have for Ahmed Suale’s fathers family.
Kennedy: Good. I sympathise with them and it is unfortunate.
- Anas’ Location When Ahmed Suale Was Killed Revealed
- Kennedy Agyapong Rains Insults On Family Of Late Ahmed For Siding With Anas
- Police ‘Picks Up’ Anas Over Ahmed’s Death
- I Don’t Trust Current IGP Because Anas Vetted And Appointed Him – Kennedy Agyapong Alleges
- I’ll Honour Ahmed With A ‘Huge Story’ That’ll Shake Nations – Anas
- VIDEO: Anas Speaks On Allegations That He Killed Ahmed
- Ahmed’s death: Ex Tiger Eye PI staff ‘fingers’ Anas’ wife in Ahmed’s gruesome murder
- Kennedy Agyapong likely to be banned from the US over Ahmed’s gruesome murder
- AHMED’S MURDER: Eyewitness account on how the unknown gunmen killed Ahmed
- AHMED’S MURDER: Investigations shouldn’t be focused on Kennedy Agyapong only – Criminologist
- I have not been arrested by the Police CID – Kennedy Agyapong
- BREAKING NEWS: Police CID ‘picks up’ Kennedy Agyapong over the murder of Anas’ key partner, Ahmed
- How ‘Anas’ cover was allegedly blown in TseAdo land-guards operation
- Kennedy Agyapong vindicated about Anas?
- FAKE NEWS: BBC rejects Anas’s proposal to investigate corruption in UK
- SHOCKING: Unedited Version Of Anas’ Expose’ Reveals He Forces Money On People As Gifts And Secretly Films Them – VIDEO
- We Have No Forensic Artists To Draw Ahmed’s Killers – Police
- VIDEO: Kennedy Agyapong Exposes Anas With “Who Watches The Watchman” Part 2
- Ahmed’s Murder: Ignore Kennedy Agyapong’s Ghc100,000 Bounty – Family Tells Ghanaians
- Ahmed’s Murder: Anas Presents ‘Concrete’ Evidence To Police
- This Is Why Anas Employed The Late Ahmed Hussein-Suale
- Ahmed’s Death: I Have No Trust In Ghana Police; I’m Doing My Own Investigations – Kennedy Agyapong
- Kennedy Agyapong Promises To Gift GHS100,000 To Anyone Having Information About Ahmed’s Killers
- 6 stunning facts about Anas’ murdered partner, Ahmed Suale you never knew
- Anas’ boys dragged me to an uncompleted building and threatened me with a pistol – Former Tiger Eye PI employee reveals
- We did our best to protect Ahmed – Family reveals
- PHOTOS: Anas dedicates international award for Number 12 expose’ to murdered Ahmed
- Killers of Anas’ key partner, Ahmed identified – MP reveals
- Kwesi Nyantakyi ‘hot’ over Anas’ key partner, Ahmed’s death
- Your entire Tiger Eye PI team would’ve been wiped off by a sniper if it was in the USA – Retired Army Captain tells Anas