The National Democratic Congress (NDC) Deputy National Youth Organizer hopeful, Justice Yeboah has allegedly stepped out from the race barely weeks to the national executive elections.
Sources close to the vibrant NDC communicator said that, Justice Yeboah, popularly known as Akwadaa Nyame, will make an official communique to the media by Tuesday 2nd October 2018 regarding his reasons for withdrawing from a race that was tilting towards his favour.
The National Democratic Congress Deputy National youth organizer position is being contested by 12 candidates. Out of the 12 candidates, six of them are from the northern region, 3 from the Volta region and Justice Yeboah being the only candidate from the Ashanti region which is also the region with the highest number of delegates.
It is unclear why he is stepping down even though most odds are in his favour.
The other candidates for the deputy national organizer position are Ruth Dela Seddoh, Alhaji Mohammed Amidu, Edem Agbana, Lampty Lawrence, Obed Koah, Fuseini Sugrinooma, Stephanon Ayigura Nsoh, Ahmed Mankama Jackoni, Bright Nudokpo, Adel Umar Ibrahim and Sulemana Abdul Karim.
The NDC National Executive elections will be happening on the 20th of October 2018 at the Trade Fair centre in Accra. The Youth congress will however be held on the 27th of October, 2018 at Gomoa Sete.
- Court Places Injunction On NDC Flagbearer Election
- NDC to Recruit 200,000 macho men into The Hawks Vigilante group
- Revealed: How 94 MPs were blackmailed into endorsing Mahama
- 3 Reasons Why Ashanti Region Should Vote For The NDC At All Cost
- 4 groups of people who should vote for NDC at all cost
- NPP vs NDC: Who has performed better in the Agricultural sector?
- NDC has erred: This is why preparing a manifesto without a running mate is a big blunder
- NPP and NDC’s achievements that are confusing voters in decision making
- Why the NDC Should Not Present Mahama as Presidential Candidate Amidst Airbus Scandal
- Reasons why the NDC opposes the compilation of a new Voters Register
- NDC won’t disclose manifesto now – National Youth Organiser
- SHS headteachers, officials of GES now in bed with failed NPP govt – NDC cries out
- NDC executive assaulted at Kyebi over Okyenhene insult
- NDC dissociates from comments against Okyenhene
- Akyem Abuakwa Traditional council demands apology from NDC
- Full list of winners and losers at NDC parliamentary primaries
- Businessman wins Techiman South NDC parliamentary slot
- NDC Race: Evalue Gwira NDC exposes faceless journalist
- Death scare hits Ashaiman NDC as 6 members die in two months
- 4 file to contest Dome Kwabenya NDC primary
- 8,000 students set to graduate from NDC school
- Manhyia chases NDC members for invoking curses on EC Chair, others
- With or without court injunction we’ll still demonstrate – NDC to defy court order
- NDC to embark on ‘Ye npene/Baa mu yada’ demonstration against EC on Monday
- NDC rejects Regional Minister’s sugar, NPP does same to Adongo’s sugar
- NPP planning to sacrifice 3 kidnapped T’di girls for rituals in 2020 polls – NDC alleges
- NDC launches door-to-door campaign for 2020 polls
- Second militia disbandment meeting Monday
- ‘I keep receiving death threats from callers’ – Sister of stabbed NDC supporter
- 7 times Nana Addo endorsed Mahama