Private Legal Practitioner and founder of the Legal Advocacy Foundation, Dr Maurice Ampaw has called for the arrest of Archbishop Dag Heward Mills, the founder of Lighthouse Chapel International for the latter’s endorsement of oral sex, MyNewsGh.com reports.
According to the lawyer, the popular preacher is “abnormal, perverted and not a right-thinking member of society” and so must be “delivered and arrested” for endorsing criminality.
In 2015, the Archbishop Dag Heward-Mills told his congregation in a sermon that, “I don’t think there is anything wrong with oral sex because there is no red flag on any part of the body. Which law [states] that this place is not good; you can kiss here, but you cannot lick here because kissing is licking”, adomonline.com reported.
Bishop Heward-Mills, who was addressing church members, could not fathom why couples restrict areas they touch during foreplay when in fact other places can also contribute to making the sex more enjoyable.
“Why can’t you kiss your wives vulva and why can’t your wife also kiss your penis; why can’t she hold it? It’s nice” he stressed.
It is against this backdrop that Dr Ampaw argues that the famed miracle-working pastor must be confined behind bars.
Speaking in an interview on Kumasi-based Angel FM monitored by MyNewsGh.com, Dr Ampaw said, “every pastor that promotes oral sex is abnormal, antichrist, is not a right-thinking member of society, is a perverted minister of God, and so he should be delivered and then arrested, because he’s against God’s own principle of sexual intercourse”.
Maurice Ampaw has in recent days begun an advocacy against oral sex, condemning the practice and shedding light on its legal implications in Ghana.
He has branded people who put their mouth on the genitalia of their significant others as “foolish” and has encouraged people to report any such “obscene” practices to the police to effect arrest when they come across any.
Though Bishop Heward-Mills said oral sex is a “holy and good thing”, Maurice Ampaw believes the preacher must have been “swallowed by promiscuity” to have such thoughts.
He has challenged the Archbishop to meet him in court if he is offended by his opinion of him.
“It is a legal opinion I have expressed and it’s biblical; quote me and tell him I said this and if he thinks that I have spoken in a way that he’s unhappy with, he should take me on”, but “he even fears to do that because I will disgrace him and he might quit the priesthood”, Maurice Ampaw told Kwame Tanko, host of Angel In The Morning last Friday.
- NDC’s silence on activities of Independent Western ‘Togolanders’ worrying – Maurice Ampaw
- Why is Otabil a free man whilst government keeps bothering NAM 1? – Maurice Ampaw asks
- Stop kidding yourself; you need vigilante groups – Maurice Ampaw to NDC, NPP
- Insensitive Charter House ban of Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale too harsh – Maurice Ampaw
- Ghanaians are tired of snoring Martin Amidu and his useless office – Maurice Ampaw
- We’ve exposed Asamoah Gyan – Maurice Ampaw reacts to court ruling
- Lawyer Maurice Ampaw Calls For The Arrest Of Yaa Pono For This Reason
- EOCO Chases Maurice Ampaw Over Menzgold Car
- Lawyer Maurice Ampaw In Trouble Over Refusal To Release NAM1’s Land Cruiser Prado To EOCO
- Most Ghanaian Pastors Sleep With People’s Wives – Lawyer Maurice Ampaw Reveals
- Owusu Bempah’s doom prophecy has rendered Bawumia’s manhood powerless – Lawyer Maurice Ampaw
- Finance Minister, Ken Ofori-Attah Masterminded the Collapse of Menzgold – Lawyer Maurice Ampaw Alleges
- Lawyer Maurice Ampaw Cries Over His $1 million Investment Locked At Menzgold
- Maurice Ampaw is the dumbest lawyer i’ve ever met – Afia Schwarzenegger
- Arrest people whose naked photos are on social media – Maurice Ampaw to Police
- You will suffer similar fate as Abrokwah if you criticize him – Maurice Ampaw
- I saw Afia Schwarzenegger’s se.x video vividly – Maurice Ampaw