Founder of Glorious Word Ministry Rev. Isaac Owusu Bempah over his prophecy of the death of “their son” in 2019, stating that Dr Bawumia fears Allah, not death and even if his claims are true, it won’t come to pass, MyNewsGh.com can report.
According to the aggrieved kinsmen who spoke exclusively to MyNewsGh.com from Bawumia’s hometown in Walewale, they will not sit aloof and allow him hardworking cause fear and panic among residents with such a doomsday prophecy about the death of their illustrious son who they hold in high esteem.
A sub-chief from the Walewale Traditional who spoke for the group maintained that Dr Bawumia is a royal to the Mamprugu Kingdom and a devout Muslim who believes in and fears only Allah, not death, and therefore is committed to only his teachings and directives to damning the so-called unconfirmed prophecies predicting his death.
“Our son is a devout Muslim and a royal of the Mamprugu Kingdom who also believes in the dictates and teachings of Allah as a devout Muslim. In as much as we respect Rev. Isaac Owusu Bempah, I am at a loss as to why his prophecies are always about deaths. We will not sit down and allow our son to go die against God’s plans”, he warned.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Rev. Isaac Owusu Bempah, on New Year eve, prophesied that former President John Mahama and current Vice President Dr Mahamudu Bawumia are going to die this year.
Founder and leader of the True Word Prophetic Ministry International, Prophet Nigel Gaisie also sought to make a similar prophecy by suggesting that Dr Bawumia might lose life in 2019 if prayers are not administered to avert the doom ahead.
According to him, Ghana is likely to replace Dr Bawumia with a female vice president and the only possible way for this to happen is when Dr Bawumia resigns or die.
But kinsmen insist that the Vice President is never going to die and have slammed the pastors who prophesied his death stating that his family is a Muslim family that believes that every individual will die no matter what, so they do not fear death.
The Spokesperson indicated that the pastors who have predicted the death of their brother and son should rather focus on protecting themselves from death because their family has seen several deaths and have embraced it wholeheartedly as committed Muslims warning that they stand the chance to die first.
“Tell the pastors that we don’t fear death in our family. We are Muslims and we don’t fear death” he told MyNewsGh.com.
- VIDEO: Top Ghone TV female presenter will die in 2019 – Prophet Nigel Gaisie predicts
- Popular Pastors who have publicly shown displeasure towards Akufo-Addo’s governance
- The Death Of Atta Mills: Who bails the cat?
- NPP and NDC’s achievements that are confusing voters in decision making
- Election 2020: John Mahama or Nana Akufo-Addo?
- This is why Mahama is losing the 2020 elections
- Why President Nana Akufo-Addo will lose the 2020 General Elections to John Mahama easily
- Why John Mahama Would Win 2020 Elections
- Why one of these 3 would be John Mahama’s running mate
- Dr. Bawumia: The 21st Century Ghanaian Political Messiah?
- Dr Bawumia cuts sod for Eastern corridor Hohoe-Jasikan to Dodo Pepesu roads
- Ghana to have Neurosurgical Hospital – Bawumia
- Vice Premier of China arrives in Ghana to deepen bilateral ties
- Bawumia somersaulting with facts in the name of competent economic management – Haruna Iddrisu
- Mahama presents crucial report on Mozambique elections
- How dare you call Mahama a liar when your uncle misled us – Apaak jabs Gabby
- 2020 polls: Mahama’s Asutsuare training claims false – NPP
- Bawumia charges COCOBOD to stop fertilizer import for cocoa farmers next year
- You will not be ejected – Bawumia assures Agbogbloshie residents
- Nobody persuaded Mahama to concede defeat in 2016 – Julius Debrah
- The tale of the two ‘family & friends’, John Mahama vs Akufo-Addo
- Oti River Bridge: ‘John Mahama suffering from a loose talk syndrome’ – Abronye DC
- Handshake furore: Akufo-Addo didn’t snub Mahama – Tema West NPP Chair
- Fact check: Mahama and his brother contributed to banking mess
- I’ll restore indigenous stake in banking sector – Mahama
- You’ve destroyed 50K jobs with ‘chaotic’, ‘nat’l-security-threatening’ clean-up – Mahama to BoG
- Lift the veil on Ghana Amalgamated Trust shareholders – Mahama to Akufo-Addo
- Mahama to interact with Ghanaians on national issues today
- Akufo-Addo must reduce number of ministers – Mahama
- ‘Clueless’ Mahama will collapse Free SHS – Bawumia