You know how iPhone users from our part of the world rub their ‘superiority’ in our face with their gadgets the least chance they get right?
In fact, such is the entitlement of that superiority complex they wield here to the extent that someone can simply snatch your girlfriend away from you just because of an iPhone.
At least, we (Android users) can now heave a sigh of relief in this new finding which gives us just one bragging right ahead of them.
So in this interesting report, we culled from indy100, a new finding details how android users are deemed honest ahead of their counterparts who use iPhones.
More than 500 participants answered questions about themselves and their attitudes to their smartphones for researchers at the University of Lincoln, Lancaster University, and the University of Hertfordshire.
The researchers found that iPhone users are also more likely to see their phone as a status symbol than Android users, have higher levels of emotionality, and are more likely to be extroverted.
Android users were less interested in wealth and social status and were more honest and agreeable. The study, published in the journal Cyberpsychology, Behaviour, and Social Networking, found they were also less likely than iPhone users to break rules for personal gain.
Based on their findings, the researchers designed a computer programme aimed at predicting what smartphone people owned. The programme guessed correctly 70 per cent of the time.
- Apple ordered to pull iPhones from Germany
- Ghana’s first discount coupons website launched by Coupons Technologies
- People Are Paying To Play Online Games That Encourage Them To Save
- Facebook down in Ghana, other parts of the world
- WhatsApp restricts message-sharing to fight fake news
- MTN goes off
- Entertainment Websites In Ghana
- Kantanka automobile likely to relocate from Ghana
- Boko Haram to deploy drones in future attacks
- Joy FM publishes fake news few minutes after discussing fake news
- Boostpal assures users in a statement
- Boostpal ventures into tourism; launches Dewtours.com
- Is Boostpal coming back?
- Boostpal rebrands to Viewdime
- Avance Media ranks Fiifi Adinkra as the 5th Top Ghanaian Blogger
- MTN polishes Zylofon Cash with ‘MTN Shortz’
- Wannabe blogger? Avoid these mistakes
- God goes digital: ICGC simplifies paying of offering and tithes
- Top 10 Entertainment News Websites in Ghana
- Samsung won’t be forced to update old phones
- Google under investigation for ‘secretly tracking Android users’
- Court rejects Facebook’s bid to delay EU data privacy case
- 10 most powerful phones in the world 2018
- Two bodies partner to recruit 500 graduates for digital inclusion programme
- ‘Let’s try that again’: iPhone X facial recognition fails at launch – video
- 35-year old Ghanaian develops rescue technology for robbery victims
- IMANI: Telecommunication Licensing Inflating Internet Cost
- Facebook’s Robots Shut Down After They Develop New Language
- Silicon Valley entrepreneur moves to Ghana and raises $4.8m
- 3 Basic Edtech Features Everyone Should Know