Former President of the Ghana Football Association (GFA) Kwesi Nyantakyi has spoken for the first time on the exposé carried out by Tiger Eye PI in 2018.
The banned football administrator fumed about the turnout of events, calling for the ban of Tiger Eye PI.
He said that the organisation is acting like ISIS.
“Tiger Eye is a criminal organization. They don’t have the license to do what they are doing.”
Mr Nyantakyi was speaking on Net 2 Television on Thursday over matters arising from the death of one of the investigative journalists on the beat.
Ahmed Hussein-Suale was shot dead by unknown men on Wednesday, January 16 near his Madina residence. He was shot three times on his chest and shoulder.
Mr Nyantakyi confirmed that he met the deceased investigative journalist on a number of occasions both in Dubai and in Ghana.
He said: “When he comes, he is so jittery.”
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
The former First Vice President of the Confederation of African Football (CAF) explained that the journalist could receive several calls in a spate of 30 minutes.
The meetings are part of the investigation that resulted in the exposé, which was streamed nationwide in a documentary titled ‘Number 12: When Greed & Misconduct Become the Norm’.
For him, the whole team led by Anas Aremeyaw Anas is working to satisfy members’ monetary interests and not for the love of Ghana.
“It is business that they are doing.”
- VIDEO: Kennedy Agyapong Exposes Anas With “Who Watches The Watchman” Part 2
- PHOTOS: Anas dedicates international award for Number 12 expose’ to murdered Ahmed
- Anas Declared Wanted By Dubai Police?
- 6 stunning facts about Anas’ murdered partner, Ahmed Suale you never knew
- Saddick Adams helped to expose Nyantakyi – Anas recommends him for Reuters programme
- FIFA Forensic Audit: Normalisation Committee rubbishes report of Nyantakyi exoneration
- SHOCKING: Unedited Version Of Anas’ Expose’ Reveals He Forces Money On People As Gifts And Secretly Films Them – VIDEO
- We Have No Forensic Artists To Draw Ahmed’s Killers – Police
- Police Arrest 6 Persons In Connection With Ahmed’s Murder
- Ahmed’s Murder: Ignore Kennedy Agyapong’s Ghc100,000 Bounty – Family Tells Ghanaians
- Ahmed’s Murder: Anas Presents ‘Concrete’ Evidence To Police
- SHOCKING: NAM1’s Zylofon Cash’s $10 million Premier League Sponsorship Contract Missing At GFA Headquarters
- Kennedy Agyapong Promises To Gift GHS100,000 To Anyone Having Information About Ahmed’s Killers
- Ahmed’s DEATH: Fingerprint Experts Engaged By Police Over Ahmed’s Murder
- Kwesi Nyantakyi ‘hot’ over Anas’ key partner, Ahmed’s death
- PHOTOS: Anas’ murdered key partner, Ahmed Suale laid to rest
- “Anas Demanded $150,000 From Me” – Kwesi Nyantakyi ‘exposes’ Anas in a 9 – Page statement
- Anas-Nyantakyi ‘scammers’ paid Prez. Akufo Addo $1M – Reports
- It was $40k refund not $65k bribe – Nyantakyi set to challenge Anas
- Kwesi Nyantakyi remains our President – GFA
- Globacom Ghana pays $900,000 arbitration settlement
- How ‘Anas’ cover was allegedly blown in TseAdo land-guards operation
- What ‘Anas’ said in trending video
- Kennedy Agyapong vindicated about Anas?
- Ahmed Suale’s death stalled Nyantakyi’s corruption case, it will soon be in court – AG assures
- Nyantakyi is my favorite FA boss – Kurt Okraku
- LIVESTREAMING: GFA Presidential elections
- GFA forges ahead with elections today despite injunction threat
- FAKE NEWS: BBC rejects Anas’s proposal to investigate corruption in UK
- GFA Elections: RFA Chairmen election takes place today