The Ashanti Regional Chairman of the ruling New Patriotic Party (NPP), Bernard Antwi Boasiako popularly known as Chairman Wontumi has described the award-winning investigative journalist of Ghana, Anas Aremeyaw Anas as an enemy of the state who could be compared to the Pharisees stated in the bible.
According to Chairman Wontumi, Anas edits his investigations with the aim to dupe people who get trapped by his investigations and he should be condemned.
Chairman Wontumi claims Anas is more corrupt and an enemy than the “savior” people perceive him to be. He further sent a strong warning to Editor in Chief of the New Crusading Guide Newspaper, Abdul Malik Kweku Baako to advise Anas before he feels his wrath.
Speaking on Accra based Okay FM, the outspoken NPP Chairman said:
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
“Anas is known for duping people because his line of investigation is absurd and should be condemned. Kweku Baako doesn’t know his boy well and so he needs to advise him well because he is disgracing our country. His way is an unorthodox way and therefore should be condemned. I think Anas is an enemy and a Pharisee to the state”.
Chairman Wontumi was reacting to the latest investigations by Anas which was recently shown on major TV stations.
In the video, several members of the Inter-Ministerial Committee on Illegal Mining (IMCIM) set up to fight Galamsey were captured taking bribes to facilitate the process and to provide security protection for an illegal mining company
The secret filming captured Secretary to the Inter-Ministerial Committee, Mr. Charles Cromwell Bissiw, taking cash amounting to GH¢35,000 in three meetings through one Andy Owusu, a connection man, to circumvent the process to renew the mining license for ORR Resources Enterprise.
- Shatta Wale Threatens To Slap And Seize Pope Skinny’s Car
- Monday Special Lotto results for Monday, 4 March 2019
- ‘Resurrection’ Pastor Alph Lukau Apologises For Deceiving The World
- Angry Shatta Wale Reveals All of Pope Skinny’s ‘Rotten’ Secrets — Says He’s a Rapist, an Opportunist, Owes him $10,000 PLUS MORE
- VIDEO: Kumawood Actress, Ellen White Opens Up On Sleeping With Emelia Brobbey’s Husband Rumours
- Kumasi Hearse Owners Cry Over Lack Of Corpse To Carry
- Takoradi kidnapping saga: Parents heckle ‘kidnapper’ in court
- SCREENSHOT: Fans Doubt Juliet Ibrahim’s ‘Football’ Age; Believe She’s 40 Years And Not 33
- VIDEOS: Ghanaian Pastor, Nana Poku Passionately Kisses Female Church Members To ‘Heal’ Them
- VIDEO: Pope Skinny Disses Shatta Wale In New Song After Being Sacked?
- PHOTOS: Strange Coffin Found With Human Head At Sefwi Asawenso
- VIDEO: This Is How Sarkodie Celebrated Tracy’s Birthday
- SCREENSHOT: Did eShun Refuse To Sleep With Shatta Wale For A Collaboration?
- VIDEO: Why Are Kumawood Actresses And Actors Endorsing Alcohol?
- I Slept With A Man In A Plane – Popular Ghanaian Actress Confesses
- Okomfour Kwadee Reveals Why He Won’t Collaborate With Kuami Eugene And Others
- VIDEO: Efia Odo ‘Storms’ Legon Pent Hall With Her Seductive Car Washing Skills
- Pastor Who Resurrected Dead Man Narrates How The ‘Fake’ Miracle Happened
- New Ghana Map: These are the names of the six new regions in Ghana and their capitals
- Anas’ boys dragged me to an uncompleted building and threatened me with a pistol – Former Tiger Eye PI employee reveals
- Your entire Tiger Eye PI team would’ve been wiped off by a sniper if it was in the USA – Retired Army Captain tells Anas
- AHMED’S MURDER: I warned Ahmed 3 months ago of the impending danger – Islamic preacher speaks
- The six new proposed regions of Ghana and the new map of Ghana
- The New Ghana Map after the referendum: See the map of the proposed new regions
- PHOTO: New Ghana map goes viral on the internet
- HILARIOUS: All the times Ghanaian celebrities ‘murdered’ the English language
- Money or Intelligence, Which one has more power in the NPP?
- Where are the elders in NPP? Chairman Wontumi’s actions are gradually sending the party to opposition
- How ‘Anas’ cover was allegedly blown in TseAdo land-guards operation
- What ‘Anas’ said in trending video