The nonagenarian mother of former president Paa Kwesi Bekoe Amissah-Arthur, has made a special prayer for former president Mahama. Mahama and his entourage who were embarking on a familiarisation campaign in the Central Region paid a courtesy call on the old Amissah-Arthur’s mother. In a report sighted by YEN.com.gh on Celebritiesbuzz.com. the old woman prayed that Mahama’s enemies would be put to shame.
She was hopeful that the former president would win the 2020 elections, which would shock his enemies. Amissah-Arthur’s mother was said to have carried out a powerful prayer session when she was called upon, assuring Mahama that it will be well with him. She reportedly prayed: “Dear God give him wisdom, dip him in your sacred blood, get them united to fight for the common progress of Ghana…we trust you to destroy anything that will work against them.” “The whole country is now looking up to him do not put him to shame and shame his enemies who are working against this agenda. Let there be victory for him so that he can give glory to you.”
Also, Nana Okai Bekoe, the acting Odekro of Otuam Traditional Area, where the former late president Evans Mills hailed from, also predicted victory for Mahama. He prayed that the spirit of the late president, and also his kinsmen would be with Mahama to win victory in election 2020.
- 7 Promises by John Mahama that we can confidently trust
- 5 Promises John Mahama has made that we cannot trust
- Is John Mahama on a promising spree because he still believes Ghanaians have short memory?
- What Prof. Jane Naana Opoku has in common with past running mates that should scare the NPP
- Prof. Jane Naana Opoku? The Pros and cons put NDC in a tight corner
- Where are all the senior politicians in the NDC? The battle is no longer for babies
- John Mahama’s running mate announcement, and other important events coronavirus has affected
- Why John Mahama is bent on reversing the Public Universities Bill
- Analysis of the choice of Mahama’s running mate and its political consequences for the NDC
- Mahama’s Projects Nana Addo Has Abandoned, And How They Could Have Saved Ghanaians
- All what you need to know about the Universities Bill and why John Mahama has vowed to cancel it
- Can John Mahama win the elections with the same Green Book he lost with?
- Campaign of infrastructure: Whose legacy, Nana Addo or John Mahama?
- Election 2020: John Mahama or Nana Akufo-Addo?
- This is why Mahama is losing the 2020 elections
- Why President Nana Akufo-Addo will lose the 2020 General Elections to John Mahama easily
- Why John Mahama Would Win 2020 Elections
- The Death Of Atta Mills: Who bails the cat?
- Why one of these 3 would be John Mahama’s running mate
- Why the NDC Should Not Present Mahama as Presidential Candidate Amidst Airbus Scandal
- Akufo-Addo and John Mahama shamed by international media
- Nana Akomea jabs Mahama at Manasseh’s book launch
- John Mahama wrote his resignation before Mills died – Manasseh’s book reveals
- Mahama rejects PNC’s referendum ‘NO’ vote stance
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- I used 3 meetings to convince Mahama in 2005 to accept presidency – Bagbin
- 10 people Mahama will not choose as running mate for 2020 Poll
- Akufo-Addo has improved Ghanaians living standards – Rev Owusu Bempah
- Don’t impose your cultures on us – Mahama
- AWW violence will be repeated on a larger scale in 2020 – Mahama