American rapper Desiigner got a shock of his lifetime while performing in Kenya.
The Panda hitmaker was lifted up by fans during the stage performance but in a twist of events, the rapper raised an alarm after the fans robbed him off his sneakers and pair of socks in the process.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
He was not so much concerned as he ordered for his sneakers to be returned but nothing in the video confirms the shoes were returned.
He continued with the performance.
See video below:
- Bright but needy students from Westlands set to benefit from CDF Scholarship
- UPDATE: ‘No survivors’ on crashed Ethiopian Airline
- Policeman Sentenced To Death For Murder
- Terrorists attacked hotel in Kenya because “the food is delicious” – Thailand’s deputy PM
- “Anas did not bribe Marwa but thanked him for an interview he granted”
- Kenya and Ethiopia, rising economic giants
- Kenyan MP wants Chief Justice sacked
- Kenya: Economy shivers as politics takes center stage again
- Kenyans election results cancelled by Supreme Court