Ghanaian rapper Amerado on Monday according to his social media handles announced the beginning of his new project titled ‘Yeete Nsem’ with an introductory video.
According to the award-winning rapper, Yeete Nsem will cover trending Ghanaian-related topics within each week and it is geared towards entertaining his fans and to gather more listeners for his major projects.
This episode which happens to be the first feature names like Patapaa, Article Wan, Nana Ama Mcbrown, Nana Yaa Brefo, Kennedy Agyapong, Obinim, Joe Mettle and Patience Nyarko.
Stream/Watch AMERADO – YEETE NSEM (EPISODE ONE) below:
- Amerado introduces Sarkodie, Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale, others in Episode Two of ‘Yeete Nsem’
- Amerado out with Episode Three of his trending ‘Yeete Nsem’
- Amerado starts recording with UK music producers
- Amerado break rules with a new freestyle video titled No Laws
- Amerado attacks the “KING” in Don’t Call Me King video
- Amerado hits Youtube’s Top 20 music videos for the first time with Juju
- Rapper Amerado recruits Clemento Suarez on this hilarious song titled Juju
- I deserve the Uncovered Artiste of the Year Award, says rapper Amerado
- Amerado spits crazy fire on Beast Mode 2.0
- Amerado Has A Message For Those Not Listening To His Songs
- Shows First, Church Second – Amerado Places Career Ahead Of Religion
- VIDEO: Nana Aba Anamoah backs girls who ask men for money
- Rapperholic 2018: Sarkodie performs “Bibii Ba” with Kofi Mole, Tulenky, Amerado and others
- This is why everyone is talking about Sarkodie’s ‘Biibi Ba’ music video