Ace highlife musician, Daniel Amakye Dede, is seeking GH?1 million cedis in damages in a defamation suit filed against hiplife musician, Trigmatic.
Trigmatic, who is known in real life as Enock Nana Yaw Oduro Agyei, is reported to have said Amakye Dede does not write his own songs but employs the services of a ‘ghostwriter’ who puts together the beautiful songs he has to his name.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
In an exclusive interview with Hitz FM’s Nuella Yalley, the highlife legend said the statements by the rapper had lowered his personal image, reverence and esteem before right-thinking members of society both locally and internationally.
Amakye Dede is convinced the “ill-motive, pull-him-down” comments made by Trigmatic is part of a grand scheme to rubbish his achievements.
“He will prove to me who writes my songs for me in court. I won’t allow him to use me as a scapegoat,” he fumed.
- Trigmatic reveals why every musician should have an album instead of singles
- Creative Arts Ministry has done little to change industry – Trigmatic
- No accountability at MUSIGA – Trigmatic
- I deserve the Highlife king crown; I’ve worked hard over the years – Kuami Eugene to critics
- Who crowned Amakye Dede highlife king for him to crown Kuami Eugene’? – Social media users ask
- I Wish Trigmatic Were My Biological Son – Aka Blay
- “I Send Songs To Some Big Industry Players For Criticisms And Corrections Before Releasing” – Okyeame Kwame
- Ghanaian celebrities with royal blood that you probably didn’t know
- Ghanaian celebrities who love farming
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Had Babies 6 Months After Marriage
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Tributes to Amakye Dede
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson
- Desist from social media hype – Cabum advises artists