Being a father comes with some amount of joy that most men are unable to hide. And when you’re a celebrity whose life is of utmost importance to your fans, the euphoria surrounding becoming a parent becomes even greater.
As humans, it’s expected that we share in the joy of others and so upon receipt of the news that a celebrity has become a parent, social media pages of these celebrities are often flooded with congratulatory messages.
It is believed that there is a special bond that exists between fathers and their daughters. So let’s take a look at the all the times Ghanaian celebrity fathers have shown that baby girls are adorable.
Since the birth of Adalyn Owusu (Titi), on 28th March, 2018, Sarkodie has been having the time of his life with her. His actions could even get his wife, Tracy, jealous because it is as though Titi has no taken a center stage in Sarkodie’s life. On the 28th of March 2020, Sarkodie celebrated the birthday of Titi in grand-style.
‘Daddy and daughter moments they call it’. The video which lasted for a minute and fifty seconds was captioned “my heartbeat” by Sarkodie.
Again, on May 29, 2020, whiles stuck in the States due to the lockdown, Sarkodie shared of video of Titi giving a freestyle. After the freestyle, Titi said that she’ll charge a “hundred thirty” for a verse. Adorable, right?
Stonebwoy (Livingstone Etse Satekla) and his daughter, Catherine-Jidula Satekla has also been giving fans quite the package.
Jidula was born in June 2017, six months after Stonebwoy wedded the love of his life, Dr. Louisa. For obvious reasons, Stonebwoy remained tightlipped when it was rumoured by a lot of media outlets that he was expecting a baby with Dr. Louisa despite being married for just six months.
However, since Jidula’s birth, Stonebwoy has been sharing adorable photos of himself with her. Stonebwoy is quite the father, even when Jidula went to school for the first time, Stonebwoy was there to offer her the needed moral support.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
He’s regarded as the rapper in Ghana with the best punch lines. Of course, his lyrical prowess has never been in doubt. He’s followed in the footsteps of other celebs who have made it a point to display their adorable kids for the public’s admiration.
Following the birth of his daughter in August 2019, Strongman took to social media to share photos which showed that her daughter had been christened. Her name is Simona Osei (Strong). Since then, Strongman has been displaying numerous photos of his daughter, Simona. One of such photos was captioned; “My girl, My Boo, My Love…Daddy Loves Simona”.
The former Black Stars captain has also been living the life and has been spoiling fans with pictures of his adorable daughter, Ohemaa. On July 8, 2020, Asamoah Gyan took to Instagram to celebrate Ohemaa’s birthday. “Somebody help me wish my lovely princess a big happy birthday. Ohemaa, daddy loves you so much”, Gyan wrote.
Numerous fans instantaneously fell in love with the adorable Ohemaa and sent in their best wishes. She has quite a lengthy name though; Zelda Love Abena Ohemaa Arhin Gyan.
The current Black Stars skipper has also been treating fans to adorable photos of his baby girl, Inaya. Inaya celebrates her birthday on October 19, and so very soon, fans will be treated to exquisite photos of her. Photos uploaded by her father indicate that she’s very cute and adorable.
The star actor is also one who has consistently kept fans awed by the striking beauty of his children. Majid represents the epitome of “like father, like daughter” and once in a while, he treats fans to adorable photos of his daughters. His first daughter, Kiera Michel is quite a popular face in Ghana due to the role she played in the popular Gino advert which featured the family of the ace actor, Majid Michel.
He has three other daughters. The second born is known as Zara. However, the names of his last two girls are not yet in the public domain.
- Father’s Day: Young Ghanaian Celebrities who are fathers (+ Heartwarming Photos)
- Ghanaians who have won prestigious global awards
- Successful Ghanaian Celebrities Who Everyone Doubted from Their Beginnings
- 8 Top Ghanaian Celebrities people think are using their ‘football’ age
- Ghanaian celebrities who married into high society
- Ghanaian celebrities who have made us proud overseas
- Ghanaian celebrities and their brands that Ghanaians actually love
- Ghanaian celebrities who got into trouble because of their cars
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own Range Rovers
- 10 Ghanaian celebrities who have won the hearts of Nigerians
- Ghanaian celebrities who were killed by fake news
- Ghanaian celebrities with foreign accents
- Ghanaian celebrities who make you proud as a Ghanaian
- Ghanaian celebrities who are multi-talented that you probably didn’t know
- 5 Most generous Ghanaian celebrities who inspire us with their timely donations
- Prestigious Address: Ghanaian celebrities who have moved to East Legon
- Ghanaians celebrities and the teams they support
- Ghanaian celebrities who lost contracts after shameful acts in public
- Top 5 most influential Ghanaian celebrities who have kept clean sheets throughout their career despite criticisms
- 7 Ghanaian celebrities who were killed by death hoaxes
- Ghanaian celebrities who have tested for Coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Ghanaian Celebrities who were put under mandatory quarantine
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Had Babies 6 Months After Marriage
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Married In 2018 – PHOTOS
- INSPIRING PHOTOS: Ghanaian celebrities who show us how they get fit
- These Ghanaian musicians are beefing for real and not for publicity stunt
- WILD PHOTOS: Ghanaian celebrities obsessed with cars
- Ghanaian celebrities who are at loggerheads
- Celebrity friends and besties who are now enemies
- Ghanaian celebrities you didn’t know are Muslims