Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo, is set to walk down the aisle with Gifty Mawunya, his son’s mother, who he has been married to traditionally.
According to some reports, the white wedding has been slated to happen this weekend and from these photos seen by pulse.com.gh, the couple are ready for their big day.
Gifty Mawunya had a bachelorette party, a gathering which happens to mark the last days of a woman who is about to marry, and her friends were present for this important party.
In one of the photos, John Dumelo Jnr’s mother had a sash across her shoulders, with an inscription that says “bride to be”. From another shot, a backdrop has a note that says “Gifty is getting hitched”.
If this doesn’t ring John Dumelo’s wedding bells loudly then we don’t know what else will ring it louder.
See photos from Gifty’s bachelorette party below which has been themed around the olden days of an afro-hair and don’t forget to congratulate her in advance.
- John Dumelo pushes ‘borla’ truck for votes
- Dumelo pushes for twice a week wearing of ‘Ghana clothes,’ says it will create jobs
- Nadia Buari plays with John Dumelo’s son on his birthday
- I’ve plans to establish something like Silicon Valley in Ghana – John Dumelo
- I am bankrupt – John Dumelo cries
- What Dumelo told Samini after he called on him to change the narrative
- Go and change the narrative – Samini tells Dumelo
- John Dumelo starts campaigning for 2020 elections
- NDC Primaries: 3 actors who won in their constituencies
- I will not stop acting when elected MP – John Dumelo
- Dumelo’s wife calls fan a ‘witch’ over wedding photo with her in-laws
- Is it your breast? – John Dumelo angrily jabs fan over wife’s sagging boobs
- Why Yvonne Nelson did not attend John Dumelo’s wedding
- PHOTO & VIDEO: Nadia, Yvonne Okoro And Yvonne Nelson Spotted At John Dumelo’s Son’s Naming Ceremony
- VIDEO: John Dumelo’s Wife Makes First Public Appearance After Child Birth
- Ghanaian celebrities who will retweet when you tweet at them
- Ghanaian celebrities and their brands that Ghanaians actually love
- Ghanaian celebrities who got into trouble because of their cars
- Ghanaian celebrities who are practising or raised Catholics
- These Ghanaian celebrities show us how small things can help COVID-19 relief efforts in big ways
- Ghanaian celebrities who have been accused of sexual misconduct
- Ghanaian celebrities who have the heart for advocacies
- Ghanaian celebrities who love farming
- Ghana Celebrities Advocating For Marijuana Legalization
- Will Ghanaians love for John Dumelo translates into votes amidst V8 saga?
- Ghanaians who became celebrities because they married or dated celebrities
- Father’s Day: Young Ghanaian Celebrities who are fathers (+ Heartwarming Photos)
- Gify Mawunya was destined to marry John Dumelo and this is why
- Some Facts About John Dumelo’s Wife Gifty Mawunya That You May Never Know And Some Amazing Photos of Her
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours