An Accra circuit court presided over by Her Honor Christina Cann, has fixed Wednesday, April 14, to begin the trial of actress Rosemond Alade Brown, popularly known as Akuapem Poloo, who allegedly displayed her nude pictures together with her son on social media.
This comes after the actress and her lawyer Mr. Andy Vortia had appeared before the court for a case management conference.
The trial judge ordered that the evidence of the prosecution witness, in the person of the Executive Director of Child Rights International, Mr. Bright K. Appiah would be adduced at the next sitting, along with the case investigator who would also mount the witness box.
Defence counsel for Rosemond pleaded for a long adjournment as his client would be travelling to Nigeria where she had signed a contract for a movie production.
When the judge asked for proof of contract, Rosemond failed to provide the signed copy of the said contract but rather provided a photo of an unsigned contract on her phone instead.
Her lawyer also informed the court that she would like to change her earlier plea of Not Guilty to Guilty.
She thus, has been charged for the publication of obscene material and two counts of engaging in domestic violence but she has denied the charges and is on bail for GHC 100,000.
- Afia Schwarzenegger finally reveals why she is unperturbed about Akuapem Poloo’s sentence
- Akuapem Poloo’s son to get GH¢2,000 remittance each month from two generous people
- Akuapem Poloo saga: Afia Schwarzenegger fires hypocritical Ghanaians
- Reggie Rockstone in tears after Akuapem Poloo’s sentencing
- Akuapem Poloo sentencing: Photo of Afia Schwarzenegger kissing her son on the lip surfaces
- Akuapem Poloo refused to take my advice – ‘Big Sister’ Afia Schwar swears
- Akuapem Poloo’s sentence was too harsh – Gasmilla
- Akuapem Poloo saga: Afia Schwarzenegger fires hypocritical Ghanaians (VIDEO)
- Sammy Gyamfi begs president Akufo-Addo to pardon Akuapem Poloo
- ‘I’ll pass this test; I’m strong’ – Akuapem Poloo
- Lawyer Sandra Ankobiah speaks about Akuapem Poloo’s 3 months jail term
- Here Are Photos Of Akuapem Poloo Being Whisked Into A Taxi After She Was Sentenced To 90 Days In Prison
- Leila Djansi Says Ghana Is A Stup!d Hypocritical Country For Jailing Akuapem Poloo Over Her N*de Photo
- Criss Waddle Begs President Akufo-Addo To Pardon Akuapem Poloo
- Sammy Gyamfi Calls On President Akufo-Addo To Pardon Akuapem Poloo – Says Her Sentence Is Too Harsh
- “We Really Need Sentencing Reforms In This Country” – Slay Queen Lawyer, Sandra Ankobiah Reacts To Akuapem Poloo’s 90 Days Imprisonment
- Akuapem Poloo to spend son’s next birthday in prison
- Watch The Video Of How Akuapem Poloo Was Whisked Into A Car To Serve Her Jail Term
- DKB reveals Akuapem Poloo’s current state behind bars
- Reggie Rockstone ‘attacks’ Serwaa Amihere for sharing opinion on Akuapem Poloo’s case
- VIDEO: Akuapem Poloo Speaks After She Was Handed A 90 Day Jail Sentence For Posting A N*de Photo With Her Son On Instagram
- Social media reacts to Akuapem Poloo’s 90-day jail term
- Akuapem Poloo’s pregnancy test came out negative
- Aisha Huang did more damage than Akuapem Poloo – Franklin Cudjoe
- Bloggers’ Forum: Akuapem Poloo’s conviction spark outrage
- BREAKING NEWS: Akuapem Poloo Jailed 90 Days For Posting Her N*de Photo With Her Son On Instagram
- Akuapem Poloo slapped with 90-day jail term over nude picture with son
- VIDEO: Showboy Reacts To Akuapem Poloo’s Impending Sentence From His Prison In The United States
- Shut up! You’re hurting Akuapem Poloo with your campaign – Nana Yaw Wiredu to A-Plus
- VIDEO: Current State Of Sorrowful Akuapem Poloo In Police Custody Revealed