The lawyer for private investigations firm, Tiger Eye P.I says they have submitted “significant” evidence to the police to assist in investigations into the murder of Ahmed Hussein-Suale.
Kissi Adjebeng says Tiger Eye submitted a tape that contained threats on the life of Ahmed and other members of the team who worked on the #Number 12 documentary.
He told Samson Lardy Anyenini, host of Joy FM/MultiTV’s Newsfile show on Saturday that since the beginning of 2018, they had alerted the police that the undercover investigator’s life was in danger because of the phone calls he was receiving.
“In one of those conversations, it was clear that the gentleman’s life was going to be ended.‘You will lose your life!’ that was what was stated in the phone call and it was transcribed,” he said.
Although Mr Adjabeng did not want to give more details regarding the person who placed the call, he said it is directly related to the #Number 12 documentary.
Ahmed was shot dead around his residence at Madina, a suburb of Accra last month.
He was shot three times, twice in the chest and another in the neck by unidentified men on a motorbike while he was driving home.
Prior to his death both Ahmed and Anas were constantly meeting the Police and the Attorney-General over prosecution of persons mentioned and showed in the #Number12 documentary.
Mr Adjebeng said he won’t accuse the police of being lax on the case although after the incident it appeared to Tiger Eye, Anas and his counsel that they were “alone” in the fight.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
They were happy that with international bodies joining the fray, the police will be “up and doing.”
He raised issues with the police allowing Kennedy Agyapong who is a person of interest and former Ghana Football Association (GFA) boss, Kwesi Nyantakyi, to travel outside the country.
“As he was going, he [Mr Agyapong] was still daring and insulting people that he was still allowed to fly out. We thought that should never have occurred but since then things are proceeding in a better manner.
“…I am not accusing anyone of criminality, but the manner in which they were allowed to fly out I thought was unwelcomed,” he said.
The lawyer argued that although he is not against curtailing anyone’s freedom, he thought it would have been better if the police had done interrogations before allowing them to fly out.
Mr Adjabeng wants the security agencies to sit tight and proceed to make arrests because based on the evidence they have given them, “so many things point to obvious especially the people who actually carried out the dastardly act…”
He said Tiger Eye PI has every reason to link the death of Mr Hussei-Suale to his work because of the threats he was receiving before he was actually killed.
“If anybody knows any reason why we shouldn’t link it to his work, no matter how exalted [the person’s position], they should provide evidence,” he said.
- We Have No Forensic Artists To Draw Ahmed’s Killers – Police
- Ahmed’s Murder: Ignore Kennedy Agyapong’s Ghc100,000 Bounty – Family Tells Ghanaians
- SHOCKING: Unedited Version Of Anas’ Expose’ Reveals He Forces Money On People As Gifts And Secretly Films Them – VIDEO
- Police Arrest 6 Persons In Connection With Ahmed’s Murder
- VIDEO: Kennedy Agyapong Exposes Anas With “Who Watches The Watchman” Part 2
- I Don’t Trust Current IGP Because Anas Vetted And Appointed Him – Kennedy Agyapong Alleges
- Kennedy Agyapong Promises To Gift GHS100,000 To Anyone Having Information About Ahmed’s Killers
- Ahmed’s DEATH: Fingerprint Experts Engaged By Police Over Ahmed’s Murder
- 6 stunning facts about Anas’ murdered partner, Ahmed Suale you never knew
- PHOTOS: Anas’ murdered key partner, Ahmed Suale laid to rest
- How ‘Anas’ cover was allegedly blown in TseAdo land-guards operation
- Kennedy Agyapong vindicated about Anas?
- PHOTO: Police arrests key suspect in the murder of Ahmed Hussein-Suale
- Anas’ Location When Ahmed Suale Was Killed Revealed
- Anas’ Tiger Eye PI Is A Criminal And Terrorist Organisation – Kwesi Nyantakyi Speaks
- Kennedy Agyapong Rains Insults On Family Of Late Ahmed For Siding With Anas
- Ask Me Intelligent Questions And Stop The Rubbish – Kennedy Agyapong ‘Fires’ BBC Reporter
- Police ‘Picks Up’ Anas Over Ahmed’s Death
- This Is Why Anas Employed The Late Ahmed Hussein-Suale
- Ahmed’s Death: I Have No Trust In Ghana Police; I’m Doing My Own Investigations – Kennedy Agyapong
- I’ll Honour Ahmed With A ‘Huge Story’ That’ll Shake Nations – Anas
- VIDEO: Anas Speaks On Allegations That He Killed Ahmed
- Ahmed’s death: Ex Tiger Eye PI staff ‘fingers’ Anas’ wife in Ahmed’s gruesome murder
- We did our best to protect Ahmed – Family reveals
- Killers of Anas’ key partner, Ahmed identified – MP reveals
- Kwesi Nyantakyi ‘hot’ over Anas’ key partner, Ahmed’s death
- Kennedy Agyapong likely to be banned from the US over Ahmed’s gruesome murder
- AHMED’S MURDER: Eyewitness account on how the unknown gunmen killed Ahmed
- AHMED’S MURDER: Ghanaians call for Anas’ head over the death of his key partner, Ahmed Suale
- Murdered Ahmed left behind 2 wives and 8 children