The friendship between Mzbel and Afia Schwarzenegger has ended and from what Zionfelix.net has gathered, they won’t be close friends again.
Mzbel told Zion Felix on the ‘Uncut Show’ that she will never be close to Afia again because she has trust issues.
She said her love for her friend Afia was unique but it became painful when she realized Afia has trust issues.
Mzbel emphasized on how deep friendship is, and each person must be treated with respect, love and care.
According to her, she expected Afia Schwarzenegger to trust her 100% but that did not materialize.
She lamented how all enemies of Afia automatically turned to be her enemies as well when they were close friends months back.
The ‘16 years’ singer further said she is tired of answering constant questions about why they are no more friends hence the decision not to comment on the issue again when talking to Zionfelix.
For now, Mzbel stated that she can only love her from a distance and she is scared to get closer.
Though Afia has blocked her on social media, Mzbel is ready to laugh when she chances on her funny videos online.
The Ghanaian songstress added that she wants to associate herself with people who are positive henceforth hence the decision never to associate with the comedienne again.
She also denied all allegations leveled against her by her former friend-Afia Schwarzenegger that she took her (Afia) house documents and handed it over to a third party to sue her and takeover the house.
Watch the full interview below:
- Mzbel reveals what caused her feud with Afia Schwarzenegger
- Ghanaian celebrities who are at loggerheads
- How Mzbel reacted to Afia Schwarzenegger’s rants
- Commenting about McBrown’s husband isn’t disrespect – Mzbel
- Mzbel is a liar and can no longer be my friend – Afia Schwarzenegger
- Afia Schwarzenegger names 20 celebrities who need husbands as soon as possible
- Afia Schwarzenegger is one of Ghana’s numerous problems – Akua Donkor
- VIDEO: I don’t respond to classless nitwits like Afia Schwar and Mzbel who live in rented rooms – Diamond Appiah Jabs
- Afia Schwarzenegger is not an ‘Ahsawo’ -Mzbel
- Ghanaian celebrities with kids from different partners
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Celebrity friends and besties who are now enemies
- Ghanaian celebrities who love dogs
- Ghanaian celebrities who have publicly shown displeasure for Akufo Addo’s governance
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Are Atheists
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo