Ghanaian TV host and actress Afia Schwarzenegger has come out with a controversial list of single female celebrities who need husbands in Ghana
The former host of UTV’s Kokooko show revealed this list on the “Breakfast Show with Queen Schwar” on her youtube page.
The actress claimed that these 20 ladies have neither boyfriends nor husbands and dared any of them to prove her wrong by showing Ghanaians who they are dating or married to.
The list which had very interesting and almost obvious names was in no particular order according to Afia.
Some of the names mentioned in the video include, the Attorney General herself Madam Gloria Akuffo who publicly revealed that she is single and searching.
Nana Aba Anamoah, Delay, Moesha Budoung, Vivian Jill, Yvonne Okoro and Evangelist Diana Asamoah among others were mentioned.
In a comedic twist, Afia Schwar mentioned her own name as the 10th person on the list with no boyfriend or husband.
Afia Schwar told Ghanaians that these ladies are in dire need of partners and if possible Patapaa should come and take one of them to end their gnashing.
Watch the video below:
- How Mzbel reacted to Afia Schwarzenegger’s rants
- Mzbel reveals what caused her feud with Afia Schwarzenegger
- Afia Schwarzenegger will never be my friend again – Mzbel vows
- Afia Schwarzenegger is one of Ghana’s numerous problems – Akua Donkor
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Ghanaian celebrities who are at loggerheads
- Ghanaian celebrities who love dogs
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson
- Desist from social media hype – Cabum advises artists
- Branding, key to music industry – EBA
- Can gospel musicians collaborate with secular artists?
- Social media has been a game changer – KK Fosu
- Wei Ye Oteng attacks Zylofon Media
- Shatana is a retired slay queen – Terry Bonchaka’s former manager jabs musician