Popular Ghanaian politician and the founder of Ghana Freedom Party (GFP), Akua Donkor has taken a swipe at Afia Schwarzenegger for raining insults on her.
According to the presidential aspirant, Afia Schwarzenegger cannot be regarded as a human being and is a ‘nobody’. She also refuted claims by Afia Schwarzenegger that she is a chronic weed smoker and added that she doesn’t even take alcohol.
“I have never smoked a cigarette in my life not to talk about weed and I don’t even take alcohol.
She is the one who takes tramadol and other hard substances and I blame John Mahama for associating himself with this girl who cheated on her husband and her naked pictures went viral.
Afia Schwar is the filth Ghanaians should get rid of to make Ghana clean for she’s one of Ghana’s numerous problems. Let’s get rid of her so she that every Ghanaian can have her peace of mind”,Akua Donkor said in a viral video.
As a reminder, the bad blood between Afia Schwarzenegger and Akua Donkor started after the latter jabbed former president John Mahama for neglecting her. Cantankerous Afia Schwarzenegger also clapped back accordingly and stated that Akua Donkor is a monkey who should be kept in a cage and accused her of being a weed smoker.
- How Mzbel reacted to Afia Schwarzenegger’s rants
- Mzbel reveals what caused her feud with Afia Schwarzenegger
- Afia Schwarzenegger will never be my friend again – Mzbel vows
- Afia Schwarzenegger names 20 celebrities who need husbands as soon as possible
- Afia Schwarzenegger Suggests Akua Donkor Should Be Caged Like A Monkey
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Ghanaian celebrities who are at loggerheads
- Ghanaian celebrities who love dogs
- Female Celebrities Who Want To Be President
- List of 10 female running mates and presidential candidates of Ghana
- 4 Top Ignorant Politicians in Ghana [OPINION]
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson
- Desist from social media hype – Cabum advises artists
- Branding, key to music industry – EBA