Following the sentencing of Akuapem Poloo on Friday by an Accra Circuit Court, Ghanaian entertainment personality, Afia Schwarzenegger appeared happy and unperturbed about the predicament of the former despite all the show of concern by many others in the industry.
Well, it appears she has reasons and finally she has come out to speak and clear the air.
In a live video on her Instagram page last night, Afia Schwar revealed that she offered Akuapem Poloo a lot of advice as a big sister when the photo which has landed her in prison landed on social media and became a huge topic for discussion.
The controversial media personality invited her son, John, to recount how she (Afia) called Poloo on the phone when the Human Right International spotted the nude picture of Akuapem with her son and called her for questioning.
Afia Schwar’s son, John and one more person confirmed that Afia advised Poloo to come live on air to cry and apologise to the authorities.
Afia Schwar went ahead to reveal that she gave her lawyers to Akuapem Poloo and offered to even pay her legal fees after she had executed the first plan she gave her, which is crying live on social media to beg Ghanaians.
According to Afia Schwar, the popular social media sensation dumped her offer into a bin somewhere and went to her counsel who told her to tell the court that her act with her 7-year-old son was an artistic right.
Afia Schwarzenegger went further to blast Ghanaians who earlier insulted her when a video of her standing against the #FreeAkuapemPoloo campaign during her interview on Okay FM popped up.
Watch the full video below
- Akuapem Poloo’s son to get GH¢2,000 remittance each month from two generous people
- Akuapem Poloo saga: Afia Schwarzenegger fires hypocritical Ghanaians
- Reggie Rockstone in tears after Akuapem Poloo’s sentencing
- Akuapem Poloo sentencing: Photo of Afia Schwarzenegger kissing her son on the lip surfaces
- Akuapem Poloo refused to take my advice – ‘Big Sister’ Afia Schwar swears
- Akuapem Poloo’s sentence was too harsh – Gasmilla
- Akuapem Poloo saga: Afia Schwarzenegger fires hypocritical Ghanaians (VIDEO)
- Sammy Gyamfi begs president Akufo-Addo to pardon Akuapem Poloo
- ‘I’ll pass this test; I’m strong’ – Akuapem Poloo
- Lawyer Sandra Ankobiah speaks about Akuapem Poloo’s 3 months jail term
- Here Are Photos Of Akuapem Poloo Being Whisked Into A Taxi After She Was Sentenced To 90 Days In Prison
- Leila Djansi Says Ghana Is A Stup!d Hypocritical Country For Jailing Akuapem Poloo Over Her N*de Photo
- Criss Waddle Begs President Akufo-Addo To Pardon Akuapem Poloo
- Sammy Gyamfi Calls On President Akufo-Addo To Pardon Akuapem Poloo – Says Her Sentence Is Too Harsh
- “We Really Need Sentencing Reforms In This Country” – Slay Queen Lawyer, Sandra Ankobiah Reacts To Akuapem Poloo’s 90 Days Imprisonment
- Akuapem Poloo to spend son’s next birthday in prison
- Watch The Video Of How Akuapem Poloo Was Whisked Into A Car To Serve Her Jail Term
- DKB reveals Akuapem Poloo’s current state behind bars
- Reggie Rockstone ‘attacks’ Serwaa Amihere for sharing opinion on Akuapem Poloo’s case
- VIDEO: Akuapem Poloo Speaks After She Was Handed A 90 Day Jail Sentence For Posting A N*de Photo With Her Son On Instagram
- Social media reacts to Akuapem Poloo’s 90-day jail term
- Akuapem Poloo’s pregnancy test came out negative
- Aisha Huang did more damage than Akuapem Poloo – Franklin Cudjoe
- Bloggers’ Forum: Akuapem Poloo’s conviction spark outrage
- BREAKING NEWS: Akuapem Poloo Jailed 90 Days For Posting Her N*de Photo With Her Son On Instagram
- Akuapem Poloo slapped with 90-day jail term over nude picture with son
- VIDEO: Showboy Reacts To Akuapem Poloo’s Impending Sentence From His Prison In The United States
- Shut up! You’re hurting Akuapem Poloo with your campaign – Nana Yaw Wiredu to A-Plus
- VIDEO: Current State Of Sorrowful Akuapem Poloo In Police Custody Revealed
- Akuapem Poloo To Be Sentenced Today! Will She Be Thrown Into Jail Or Fined For Being Foolish?