Actors Adjetey Anang and Jackie Appiah have been honoured by Ghana Health Service for their sterling work in promoting adolescent reproductive health issues.
The two famed actors have been the main characters in the popular Tv series YOLO [You Only Live Once], an entertainment drama series which educate and promote positive health behaviours directed at youth, including reproductive health, malaria prevention, and nutrition.
They were honoured on October 22 at a gathering in Accra to celebrate GoodLife campaign and many other accomplishments by the USAID and Ghana Health Service.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
“20 years of promoting adolescent reproductive health issues and healthy living.” Adjetey Anang posted on his Instagram page.
YOLO is a part of the “Good Life, Live it Well” campaign that promotes positive health behaviours.
Since 2016, the United States, through the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), has worked with the Ghana Health Service and the National Population Council and provided financial support to produce the YOLO series.
- Jackie Appiah sets record as first Ghanaian celeb to hit 6 million followers on Instagram
- Adjetey Anang’s wife reveals fears about husband’s acting career
- Jackie Appiah says she is addicted to excessive shopping
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own a G- Wagon
- Ghanaian celebrities who have never been in the news for the wrong reason
- Ghanaian Female Actresses Richer Than Shatta Wale
- VIDEO: Ghanaian celebrities who drive expensive and luxurious cars
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie
- Did Vivian Jill Secretly Get Married In this New Photo?
- Psalm Adjetefio appeals for funds to undergo heart surgery
- Fans putting too much pressure on us – Belinda Dzattah
- Prioritise protection of Atewa Forest – American actor
- We made black comedy what it is today – Steve Harvey
- I might move into politics – Rahim Banda
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- A Plus is right; NPP is a violent and an intolerant party – Lydia Forson
- Some Hollywood movies ‘rubbish’ – Yvonne Okoro
- I won’t put my nudes on social media – Martha Ankomah