After several years of hibernation, one of the greatest production company on the continent of Africa, Venus Film Production has emerged in a unique style to claim its rightful spot in the movie industry, especially in Ghana.
The Production company which spotted and exposed natural talents like Jackie Appiah, Kalsoume Sinare, Nadia Buari, John Dumelo, Christabel Ekeh, the list is endless, is making a come back unto the scene with a majority of the stars in one hell of a Christmas showdown.
Christened GETTING MARRIED, the latest production masterpiece from Venus Film Production plays around with family, friendship, love and marriage starring a tall list of the aforementioned silver screen superstars with the inclusion of Elikem Kumordji, Lydia Forson, Fiifi Coleman, David Ankrah.
With storyline heavily sitting on the shoulders almost everyone in the movie, it’s an inter and intra-connected romantic comedy.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Faith (Played by Jackie Appiah) is an ardent worshiper and believer in the biblical teachings from her father, who is a pastor, but she keeps close crazy friends like Peggy (Played by Christabel Ekeh), Jessica (Played by Nadia Buari) and Efua (Played by Lydia Forson). These friends helped her prepare for her wedding with her longtime sweetheart, Jordan (Played by Fiifi Coleman).
A few hours to their wedding, Faith discovered that Jordan is having secret affair with his mother. Will she go ahead with the wedding plans? Her discovery led to a whole lot more which will keep you on the edge of your seat at cinemas.
Meanwhile, John Dumelo plays the character Malvin, who always steals money from his girlfriend, Peggy, theirs look rocky but what of Efua who have been living with William (Played by David Ankrah) and his daughter for the past three years yet no single sign of proposal, Jessica seems to be the only one enjoying an open relationship with Walter (Played by Elikem Kumordji).
The twist and turns in this Frank Rajah directed movie makes it the right therapy for your Christmas holidays as it scheduled to be premiered on December 24, 2018, at Silverbird Cinemas, Accra Mall and West Hills Mall, and also Watch and Dine Cinema, Kumasi at 7 pm and 9 pm sharp for GHC40.
Whet your appetite with the official trailer below.
- VIDEO: Ghanaian celebrities who drive expensive and luxurious cars
- Nadia Buari plays with John Dumelo’s son on his birthday
- PHOTO & VIDEO: Nadia, Yvonne Okoro And Yvonne Nelson Spotted At John Dumelo’s Son’s Naming Ceremony
- 8 Top Ghanaian Celebrities people think are using their ‘football’ age
- Ghanaian celebrities who love farming
- These Ghanaian celebrities show us how small things can help COVID-19 relief efforts in big ways
- Ghana Celebrities Advocating For Marijuana Legalization
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own a G- Wagon
- Ghanaian celebrities who have never been in the news for the wrong reason
- Ghanaian celebrities who married or dated foreigners
- Father’s Day: Young Ghanaian Celebrities who are fathers (+ Heartwarming Photos)
- Ghanaian celebrities with foreign accents
- Ghanaian celebrities who got into trouble because of their cars
- Gify Mawunya was destined to marry John Dumelo and this is why
- Ghanaian Female Actresses Richer Than Shatta Wale
- Ghanaians who became celebrities because they married or dated celebrities
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Had Babies 6 Months After Marriage
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Married In 2018 – PHOTOS
- Ghanaian celebrities who have the heart for advocacies
- Ghanaian families with the most celebrities
- Ghanaian celebrities who have been accused of sexual misconduct
- Ghanaian celebrities who were rich before stardom
- Ghanaian celebrities who are practising or raised Catholics
- Ghanaian celebrities and their brands that Ghanaians actually love
- Ghanaian celebrities who love dogs
- Ghanaian celebrities who will retweet when you tweet at them
- Will Ghanaians love for John Dumelo translates into votes amidst V8 saga?
- Local rice cheaper than imported ones – Journalist schools John Dumelo
- Adjetey Anang, Jackie Appiah honoured by Ghana Health Service
- John Dumelo pushes ‘borla’ truck for votes