Though several media houses claim to have spoken to the actor, the whole story sounds like a publicity stunt to promote Ebony’s Tribute Concert coming off in Germany on July 21, 2018.
Read the full report as received on Whatsapp (Unedited):
A popular Ghanaian Kumawood actor Abraham Kofi Davis aka Rev. Salinko who was invited to Germany by some Ghanaian community in Hannover to take part in Ebony’s tribute concert coming off on July 21, 2018, just got lucky.
The Kumawood actor was in France for another event when the invitation to Germany came. He then journeyed from France to Hannover in Germany where the Ebony’s tribute concert is scheduled to take place. The organizers of the event, Pepe One and King Jesus Production after welcoming Salinko took him to where he would stay till the event date.
A few days after Salinko arrived in Germany, the organizers took him to a small house party organized by the Ghanaian community in Hannover. Salinko started complaining of having stomach pains after arriving home from the party.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
His stomach pains wasn’t subsiding after close monitoring by the event organizers and that’s when paramedics were called in. Salinko was prepped within few mins was taken to Cranking House, a hospital in Hanover.
The doctors at the hospital did some test on him, and after their findings disclosed that he had Ben poisoned. According to the Doctors, he had contact with the poison in a drink he might have taken at the party.
The rumor we are picking from Germany Hannover is that someone says he overheard the person they suspect to be the one behind this abominable act saying she doesn’t like Salinko and she is looking for Salinko after his picture came out on the internet to confirm that Salinko is Anas.
Thus the suspect says Salinko is Anas, (stemming from his photos being released online by Hon. Kennedy Agyapong claiming to be Anas Aremeyaw) and she is not happy about what he did to Akwasi Nyantakyi and others. Another angle to this running story is that the suspect may be relative to one of the people in Anas’s current expose #number12.
Our checks indicates that Salinko is now responding to treatment but he may not be able to take part in the Ebony’s tribute concert coming up on 21st July 2018.
We are still following the story to talk to the Organizers of the event, Pepe one and king Jesus Production, any new developments will be communicised soon
- FACT CHECK: Is Zylofon Boss Nana Appiah Mensah an Illuminati?
- FACT CHECK: Did Van Vicker reply Sunsum over a disrespectful comment?
- Ghanaian celebrities who were killed by fake news
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Now Sell Bread
- 7 Ghanaian celebrities who were killed by death hoaxes
- FACT CHECK: Is Menzgold Spain registered as a construction company?
- Ex-Sports Minister details how Ghana used ‘juju’ to beat Egypt 6-1 in 2013
- I never slept with Salinko until we married – Wife reveals
- Ghana fail to beat Benin in AFCON opener
- Africa Stand Up! The Movement To Unite African Musicians To Compete The World Is Here – “The Taste of Afrika”
- Kwesi Appiah announces final 23-man squad for AFCON
- Black Stars lose to Namibia in pre-AFCON friendly
- Ghana to play Namibia in pre-AFCON friendly on Sunday
- Black Stars held their first training in Dubai
- Asamoah Gyan quits international football
- Obinim was my small boy in 1995 – Salinko
- Lucy Quist resigns from Normalisation Committee post
- 5 in 10; the journey so far
- Dortmund appoint Otto Addo as assistant coach
- Black Stars to hold training camp in Abu Dhabi
- Kwesi Appiah assesses Ghana’s chances
- Trabzonspor to open negotiations with Leeds over Ekuban
- Badu rules himself out of AFCON 2019
- Partey committed to Atletico Madrid amidst transfer rumours
- Schlupp delighted with win over Newcastle
- Ghana’s two angels: An insult to their congregations
- SECURITY ALERT: Prophet Stephen Kwadwo Adom – a threat to public safety
- CUSTOMER CARE: Is Opportunity International Savings and Loans next to Midlands?
- Death and the politics of tribute in Ghana: Focusing on the Akan
- Honourable but not honest