Music legend, Alfred Benjamin Crentsil, simply known on stage as A.B. Crentsil, has endorsed Bessa Simons as the competent and right person to lead MUSIGA.
The high life supremo whose archives has been celebrated in Ghana and beyond said in an interview with host, DJ Nyaami on SVTV Africa that, if there is any better person to succeed Obour as MUSIGA president, it’s Bessa Simons.
He explained that Bessa Simons is a humble and understanding person, who works with people collectively for the greater good.
“Bessa Simons is very humble; he understands people very well and at every level. He doesn’t just wake up to do things on his own. If there is anything that needs to be done the right way, he will insist that you do the right thing. if there is any right person to lead the union, then it’s Bessa”
A.B. added that a selfish person cannot lead MUSIGA, and he has known Bessa Simons close to twenty years and can say, he is not a selfish person.
Bessa Simons has been tipped by a lot of people including industry players to succeed Obour as MUSIGA president.
Musicians Union of Ghana (MUSIGA), has set June 28, 2019, as the date for its national elections. This year, members who are eligible to vote can do some at their regional centres.
The national elections will elect a new president and national executives for the union after the term of the current executives under the leadership of Bice Osei Kuffour (Obour), which ends in May 2019.
Watch video below
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson
- Desist from social media hype – Cabum advises artists
- Branding, key to music industry – EBA
- Can gospel musicians collaborate with secular artists?
- Social media has been a game changer – KK Fosu
- Wei Ye Oteng attacks Zylofon Media
- Shatana is a retired slay queen – Terry Bonchaka’s former manager jabs musician
- I’m only interested in footballers who play for renowned clubs – Fantana
- Amakye Dede sues Trigmatic for defamation; demands GHC1m
- Traditional language is my identity – Wiyaala
- Stop discrediting local artistes and producers – Fuse ODG ‘angrily’ tells journalists
- VIDEO: Danny Beatz – Don’t Let Me Fall ft Fantana & Freda Rhymz
- Shatta Wale earns first Grammy credit on Beyonce’s Lion King album
- Only fools buy data just to insult and create rivalry between artistes – Kwaw Kese