Former BBNaija housemate, Vee, has caused stirs on social media after she shared some elegant photos of herself as she continues her week.
The BBNiaja star is undeniably one of the beautiful housemates who lived in the BBNaija house. Sharing these photos on her Twitter page, she stated that the best makeup a lady can wear is to smile.
“A smile is the best makeup a girl can wear”.
In an earlier post, Vee shared a no-makeup photo of herself for the first time in a long time. The fans of BBNaija star were excited to see her natural face as they have not seen her without makeup for a while due to the nature of her work.
Seeing this makeup-free photo of her, her fans have encouraged her to share more of them as she looks beautiful in her natural self.
See the post below;
- “Free Yourself Jealousy And Tell Me I’m Cute”- Vee Tells Her Critics
- “I Will Tell My Daddy”- Vee Reacts As Neo Teases Her On Social Media
- Vee Flaunts Her Tattoos In New Photos
- ‘I Am Sweating’ – BBNaija’s Vee Reacts To Neo’s Role As A Lover Boy In A Movie
- Heartwarming Moment BBNaija’s Vee Met Her Idol, Naomi Campbell (Video)
- Neo Replies Vee After She Said Bone Straight And Jesus Are The Answers To Her Problems
- Vee Shares No Make-Up Photos And She Looks Super Cute
- “Jesus And Bone Straight Is The Answer To My Problems” – BBNaija’s Vee Laments
- “If You See How I’m Sweating Ehn”- Vee Reacts To Neo’s Kissing Scenes In His New Movie
- “Neo Didnt Say A Word In The Movie, Only Kissing And Touching” – Vee Cries Out Over Neo’s Scenes In New Movie
- “Release Yourself From The Bondage Of Clout For One Day”- BBNaija’s Vee Fires Ka3na After Her EndSARS Tweet
- BBNaija Star, Vee Reveals, She Learned Her Thick Skin Attitude From Her Father
- Vee Shares Cute Family Photos To Celebrate Her Father’s Birthday
- “Fresh Guy Vibes” – Neo Reacts To His Girlfriend, Vee’s Birthday Post To Her Dad
- BBNaija’s Vee Nails It In These New Photos
- BBNaija: Vee Announces Plans Of Going Back To London
- “I Need A Real Break” – Vee Laments
- BBNaija’s Vee Celebrates 400K Followers On Twitter
- “Ghanaians Are The Most Welcoming People Ever” – BBNaija Vee
- BBNaija: Vee Expresses Her Love For Ghanaians Over The Warm Welcome Given To Her And Neo On Their Visit
- “Finally Left Naija For The First Time”- Neo Expresses Gratitude To God After Arriving In Ghana
- “I’m In A Real African Country”- BBNaija’s Vee Says After Arriving In Ghana
- “I Plan To Marry Neo”- Vee
- “Never Force A Friendship Or A Relationship”- Vee Advises Fans
- Check Vee’s Priceless Reaction After Johnny Drille Hinted On A Music Collaboration With Her
- “Protect Your Energy”- BBNaija’s Vee Advises Fans
- Actor, Yul Edochie, Weighs In On The Tattoo Saga, Says Celebrities Whose Fans Tattoo Them On Their Body Are Truely Blessed
- ‘Enjoy Your Drama In Peace And Leave Me Out Of It’ – Nkechi Blessing Issues A Strong Warning To Bobrisky
- ”Be Very Careful When Choosing A Role Model” – TBoss Warns Netizens Look Up To Ka3na
- Regina Daniels Savagely Replies A Troll Who Said She Shares Pictures Anyhow