Exactly a year ago, Ghana lost one of its graceful and musically talented budding songstresses to one of the greatest monsters of our time as Ghanaians, road accidents. Priscilla Opoku Kwarteng, known on the stage as Ebony Reigns, whose beautiful life was tragically and suddenly terminated on her way back from a visit to her mother in the Brong Ahafo Region exited this life with her closest pal, Franky Kuri and an alleged bodyguard, Atsu in that unfortunate accident.
In a never-heard-before interview with Andy Dosty, the host of Daybreak Hitz of Hitz FM, with the late Ohemaa, as affectionately addressed by her dad, which was monitored by Asembi.com, she claimed that most Ghanaians are “hypocrites”. This was when she was pushed to mention the age she broke her virginity. Even though she didn’t mention exactly her age when her virginity was broken, per the calculations based on the number of boyfriends she had and the years of getting them, Andy arrived at between 13 and 15 years as the time her virginity was broken. She also revealed that she’s had her fair share of “broken-heartedness” amidst her changing of guys at a tender age.
Ebony, who was introduced to Bullet by a friend, O-Gee, revealed in the interview that took place about two years ago that she was 21 years which is contrary to the rumors that went round that she died some few days before her 21st birthday.
Her manager at the time, Bullet, when called today after airing the interview on Daybreak Hitz, explained that she was really not 21 at the time of the interview. He said that one of Ebony’s classmates told him she was 20 when she was celebrating her 20th birthday even though Ebony had told him she was 22 at the time. According to Bullet, Ebony explained that she put out that age to prevent people from thinking she’s young.
The interview that was full of revelations also revealed that the only things she’s afraid of is poverty and losing her parents who are separated, and disrespect as the only thing that turns her off. Asembi.com also heard Ebony disclosing her love for vampires and werewolves and even said he had some poems on them.
She also said, even though she does wear bra, she usually doesn’t because she feels very uncomfortable in a bra. This she explains that she usually want her bras very tight on her body which at a point becomes very uncomfortable for her. She further confirmed that she has never worn a bra in any of her videos.
Ebony, however, when asked to wade into the issue of who the dancehall queen was pointed to Kaakie even though she loves all the others. She also named Kaakie as the most loved female musician in Ghana even though she put her music career on hold a little bit and Cynthia Morgan in the world and she (Cynthia Morgan) is the only artiste she’ll like to record with as she sees her as a replica of herself.
She also stated that she wants to be a worldwide icon in 10 years to come and have 13 tattoos on her body which are mostly not in English but a Mecedonian Language because they are very personal.
“Because of my colour, I’m black” was her answer when asked about her name “Ebony”. She went ahead to explain that she also go by the title ‘Bad Girl” because she slay excellently at anything she’s attempt to.
Asembi.com also noted her claims of been a staunch Christian who was even singing at church. She mentioned that she left her first two churches because of some personal problems which she mentioned one as her tattoos. She, meanwhile, denied ever being chased out of those churches. She therefore said she’s now (then) looking for a new church as she isn’t a member of any now (then).
Ebony said she was 12 years when she met her first boyfriend who was around 18. She meanwhile broke up with him because her first guy wanted more apart from the normal kissing and touching. She however didn’t mention if that was when her virginity was broken.
Meanwhile, on the lighter side, she said her most embarrassed moment in life was when she dropped a kenkey, fish and grounded pepper her step-mum sent her to buy in front of a guy she had a crush on at the age of 13. This she said happened in the presence of some area guys she kept turning down. She then ran home without saying a word and will subsequently run to hide whenever she sees this crush approaching.
From us at Asembi.com, May Her Soul Rest In Perfect Peace.
- Bullet Shed Tears For Listening To Ebony’s Never-Heard-Before Interview
- Are the artistes paid more than what Bullet wrote on the list?
- Artistes Taking Advantage of Bullet and Ebony Father’s Media War to Resurrect Career
- Bullet wanted to Resurrect Ebony – Ebony’s Father
- LEAKED: This is how much Bullet paid musicians to perform at Ebony’s Tribute Concert
- Raquel Did Not Charge to Perform at Ebony Tribute Concert – Raquel’s Manager Rubbishes Claims by Ebony’s Father
- Ebony’s Father: The Media Made Ebony A Hit, Not Bullet
- Everything I’m Doing Is In The Interest Of Ebony – Ebony’s Father
- Sexual Harassment and other shocking stories the media left unreported on Ebony’s death
- Danny Beatz: Ebony’s Death Has ‘Badly’ Affected My Career
- 2018 VGMA: Females in showbiz root for Ebony to win ‘Artiste of the Year’
- Ebony not cause of Ruff n Smooth split – Akhan speaks
- Kuami Eugene will die same way as late Ebony – Eagle Prophet
- Ebony comes alive in Jason EL-A’s ‘Confess
- Ebony was a legend – Kim Muareen confesses
- Fresh revelations over Ebony’s death
- VIDEO: Did Sarkodie Remove Strongman’s Verse On “Odo” ?
- Starboy Kwarteng Reveals He’s Signing A New Artiste To His ‘Bony To The World’ Record Label
- Danny Beatz Reveals Why He Loved Working With Ebony Than Wendy Shay
- Ebony’s sister cries during visit to singer’s grave with her father (photo)
- Ebony’s Clothes And Other Things To Be Auctioned – Father Reveals
- PHOTO: Late Ebony Reigns To Be Celebrated On March 29
- Bullet Freely Opens Up About The Music Career Of The Late Ebony Reigns
- Ebony’s Unreleased Songs: Dad Hands Over Majority Of The Songs To Bullet – VIDEO
- Ebony’s Dad Officially Outdoors Showbiz Name – Check His Showbiz Name Out
- Ebony’s Birthday, 16th February To Be Declared As “Ebony Jollof Day”?
- Late Ebony Reigns Set To Release “Honey Honey”
- Ebony’s Dad Calls Bullet ‘Prodigal Son’ After Making Peace With Him
- VIDEO: Ebony’s Dad Wants 8th February Removed From The Calendar?
- TOUCHING VIDEO: Ebony’s Boyfriend Releases Song They Were Supposed To Release On Her Birthday