Actor Majid Michel has reportedly flown out of Ghana for a surgery to be conducted on his throat.
Photos going viral on social media sees him lying down at a place believed to be a hospital.
Take a peep at the photo below:
Majid somewhere last year revealed in an interview the reason behind his weird voice.
In an interview, he said:
“I don’t know what is wrong with my voice. I have checked at Korle-bu and 37 Military hospitals and they all said there is nothing wrong with my voice. They have checked my throat and everything is perfect,” he said.
“Over two years ago, I was travelling and then suddenly my voice started breaking and it’s been like this for over two years now” Majid recounted.
He, however, stated that he is able to speak well when given a microphone with loudspeakers.
“It’s funny if I have a microphone with speakers it comes and if am giving a public talk or giving a public speech but speaking to you like this or on the telephone, it is worse. You won’t hear me when you call me on phone so you have to text,” he indicated.
- Father’s Day: Young Ghanaian Celebrities who are fathers (+ Heartwarming Photos)
- Ghanaian celebrities who abandoned fame to preach the gospel
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Are Not On Facebook
- INSPIRING PHOTOS: Ghanaian celebrities who show us how they get fit
- Ghanaian celebrities who were rich before stardom
- 10 Ghanaian celebrities who have won the hearts of Nigerians
- Lovely photos of Majid’s last two daughters surfaces online
- Ghanaian police oppressed – Majid Michel
- VIDEO: Majid Michel Finally Opens Up On Throat Surgery Rumours
- VIDEO: Movie Director Debunks Majid Michel’s Throat Surgery Rumours
- VIDEO: Majid Michel Speaks Clearly After Successful Surgery
- John Dumelo writes heartwarming message to Majid Michel on his birthday
- Like we hear America is what she is today because she’s a God fearing Nation. Nonsense! – Majid Michel Writes
- ‘Pastor’ Majid Michel Goes N*de For Movie Role (See Photo)
- Majid Michel angry over marriage registration