Ghanaians have over the years wondered if many of the celebrities in the country are really using their real ages or what they have on the record are just their ‘football’ ages as one may put it. The case of Sista Afia turning 25 just days ago brought back this debate, with many stating that the musician looks way older than 25 years. Zionfelix.net has therefore, decided to take a look at some of the names which have been banged around over time as we present to you a list of the top Ghanaian celebrities who people (doubting Thomases) perceive to look way older than their age.
1. Clara Benson(19 years)
Kumawood actress Clara Benson, popularly known by her screen name, Maame Serwaa is believed to be one of the richest actresses in the Kumawood movie industry. She recently celebrated her 19th birthday and the mere mention of her age raises many eyebrows. Many, including controversial Delay, have questioned how a 19-year-old will be that endowed as she is physically.
2. Nana Ama McBrown (44 Years)
The popular Kumawood star and arguably one of Ghana’s greatest stars to have ever graced the TV screens is also accused by many to be going by a football age. It was until she recently celebrated her 44th Birthday that people got word of her age and many have stated that she has been in the industry far too long to be the age she says she is. She is married to Maxwell Mensah.
3. Sista Afia (25 years)
The Singer, songwriter and music producer’s age of 25 has also been a bone of contention be many. Social media users have wondered how with all her ‘goodies’ she claims to be 25. Sista Afia has however answered such people stating that their accusations are ‘dumb’.
4. Shatta Michy (25 years)
The ‘Cheating’ singer on her birthday announced that she is 25 years and that caused a lot of confusion on social media. Social media users who saw her age on Instagram said the age had been tampered with and to them, they believe Shatta Michy is older than 25.
5. John Dumelo (34 years)
John Dumelo is a Ghanaian actor who was born on 3 February 1984. He has played a lot of major roles and some of the great movies watched in Ghana. He is also an NDC fanatic and currently heavily invested in agriculture. Many Social media users believe the handsome J Melo is in his 40’s and not 34. He recently got married to Gifty Mawunyo and they have one baby.
6. Fella Makafui (22 years)
Medikal’s current sweetheart is also alleged to have tampered with her age according to many social media users. The question of whether or not she is really 22 years was the main point of discussion when she revealed on her Instagram handle this year that she is 22 when celebrating her birthday. Many of her followers doubted it and clearly pointed it out to her. Fella Makafui is a very talented actress and a great entrepreneur.
7. Sarkodie (30 years)
Michael Owusu Addo, known by his stage name Sarkodie, is a Ghanaian hip hop recording artist and entrepreneur whose age is also debated on by many social media users. Many believe that the BET Best International Act – Africa category winner in 2012, born on the 10th July 1988, looks like a man in his middle 30’s and above and not 30.
8. Asamoah Gyan (32 years)
Ghanaians and more especially sports journalists have accused the Black stars skipper of age cheating. It has been alleged by many that the footballer looks to be in his 40’s instead of his ‘football age’ of 32 years. Asamoah Gyan has over the time debunked these rumors.
- “Poverty Is A Sin” – Medikal Preaches
- VIDEO: Nana Ama McBrown Has Been Pregnant For 11 Months?
- Ghanaian female celebrities who got broken heart in 2018
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Married In 2018 – PHOTOS
- Top 5 most influential Ghanaian celebrities who have kept clean sheets throughout their career despite criticisms
- SCREENSHOT: Fans Rain Insults On Becca For Unfollowing Everyone On Instagram Except Her Husband
- Shatta Michy reacts to Sarkodie’s diss song to Shatta Wale; and it’s amazing
- Gify Mawunya was destined to marry John Dumelo and this is why
- 8 things that happened between Sista Afia and Freda Rhymez on UTV United Showbiz that everyone is talking about
- Eno Barony vs Sista Afia: Eno Barony fired at Medikal and Sista Afia in “Argument done” at a glance
- Is Sarkodie currently in Ghana?
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- Local rice cheaper than imported ones – Journalist schools John Dumelo
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- Brand Nu Y3 SARK: Checkout Sarkodie’s Classic Red Carpet Look To The 2019 MTN 4Syte Music Video Awards
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- I’m not ready to rap in English – Sarkodie
- The minister saying Sarkodie is the artiste selling Ghana the most is wrong – Bulldog
- ‘I Don’t Envy Sarkodie’s Success’- Edem
- Sarkodie named ambassador for Year of Return
- 2021 AFCON qualifiers: Kwesi Appiah drops Asamoah Gyan, three others for South Africa game
- VIDEO: Shatta Wale And Michy Spotted Chopping Love
- Asamoah Gyan delighted with first goal in Indian Super League
- I didn’t go to Sarkodie’s concert because he didn’t invite me – Shatta Wale
- Fella Makafui has become arrogant and pompous – Actor
- Sista Afia is just dope – Sarkodie
- John Dumelo pushes ‘borla’ truck for votes
- Sarkodie features Idris Elba and Donaeo on Party N Bullshit
- Dumelo pushes for twice a week wearing of ‘Ghana clothes,’ says it will create jobs
- All eyes on Gyan as Indian League kick off