In Ghana, those who become controversial in their comments are considered annoying. There are popular personalities who via one way or the other make strong and controversial comments that most Ghanaians consider annoying.
These personalities are also considered as persons who love to talk loud and reveal secrets. Here, YEN.com.gh brings to you seven most annoying popular personalities that Ghanaians consider annoying.
1. Kennedy Agyapong
Kennedy Agyapong is the Member of Parliament for Assin Central and owner of Kencity Multimedia (Oman FM and NET 2 TV). Kennedy Agyapong is known for his tough-talking and controversial comments.
Even though he is an MP, Kennedy Agyapong is often a panel on TV and radio and by so doing make a lot of controversial comments. Kennedy Agyapong’s comments are often regarded by most Ghanaians as annoying for which many slam him.
The MP does not hesitate to mention names and reveal information that is thought by many to be secretive. Even though Kennedy Agyapong is often slammed for making controversial comments and reveals secrets, he continues to speak in that manner.
2. Counselor George Lutterodt
Counselor George Lutterodt to many is one of the most annoying Ghanaians.
The counsellor often comes under criticisms for making very blunt and controversial comments.
Counselor Lutterodt parades himself as a marriage and relationship counsellor thus get to become panel on many relationship programs.
At almost all relationship shows that he gets to talk on, Counselor Lutterodt makes some controversial comments that get many slamming him.
Even though he is often slammed for his comments, Counselor Lutterodt does not seem to be perturbed by the slams, thus continue to make controversial comments often.
3. Lawyer Maurice
Ampaw Lawyer Maurice Ampaw is a barrister at law but appears often in the news for very controversial reasons.
Maurice Ampaw is noted for daring people and making very strong comments about some issues in Ghana. Due to his nature of comments and cases that he is often heard to be handling, Maurice Ampaw is often slammed by Ghanaians to be too loud.
4. Shatta Wale
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Shatta Wale is a Ghanaian dancehall artiste. Real name Charles Nii Armah Mensah, Shatta Wale to many Ghanaians is one of the most controversial personality in Ghana. Many a time, Shatta Wale release videos throwing jabs at colleague musician and at a point described Ghana as a village.
The controversial and seemingly stubborn character of Shatta Wale makes him one of the most annoying Ghanaians.
Though he has a huge following in the music circle, some section of Ghanaians slams him for his insults and controversial comments.
5. Blakk Rasta
Blakk Rasta is a radio presenter at Zylofon FM. The reggae presenter is known for his controversial comments especially to do with politics and religion. Blakk Rasta during his radio programs is fond of slamming politicians for their alleged corrupt deeds. For these hard talk on politicians, many find them too unpleasant, thus often consider Blakk Rasta as annoying and loud.
6. A Plus Kwame
A Plus is a musician, comedian and a politician. Known for his political songs, A Plus is considered by Ghanaians as one of the most annoying personalities. A Plus is fond of posting controversial and secretive posts of social media. Many think the musician reveals information that should have been kept secret. It was for one of those reasons that musician fell out with the ruling NPP party.
7. Afia Schwarzenegger
Afia Schwarzenegger is a Ghanaian comedienne, TV and radio presenter. Real name Valentina Nana Agyeiwaa, Afia comes as one of the most annoying personalities in Ghana due to her controversial comments. Afia often goes on social media to talk about issues that are of concern to her. And in many of these comments, Afia makes certain utterances that many Ghanaians consider annoying. In her recent program that she hosted on TV Africa, Afia made certain allegations against politicians in Ghana. Her relationship saga coupled with social media rants constitute reasons why Ghanaians consider her as annoying.
- Top Ghanaian celebrities who cannot keep a secret
- 5 Most generous Ghanaian celebrities who inspire us with their timely donations
- Ghanaian celebrities who have the heart for advocacies
- These Ghanaian musicians are beefing for real and not for publicity stunt
- Ghanaian celebrities who are at loggerheads
- SCREENSHOT: All Properties Of Shatta Wale Are Gifts From People – Pope Skinny Reveals
- Menzgold saga: Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy and 3 others to lose properties after EOCO strikes
- PHOTO: Nigerians troll Shatta Wale over ‘cocky’ look at his ‘Thanksgiving’ concert
- Shatta Wale names Afia Schwarzenegger as host for his ‘Thanksgiving’ concert
- VIDEO: Shatta Wale Advocates For The Legalisation Of ‘Weed’ In Ghana
- Afia Schwarzenegger’s questions to Nana Appiah Mensah put fans in suspense
- Ghanaian celebrities with kids from different partners
- Prestigious Address: Ghanaian celebrities who have moved to East Legon
- These Ghanaian celebrities show us how small things can help COVID-19 relief efforts in big ways
- Ghana Celebrities Advocating For Marijuana Legalization
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own a G- Wagon
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Inspire People By Helping Those In Need
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own Range Rovers
- 10 Ghanaian celebrities who have won the hearts of Nigerians
- Ghanaian celebrities who have publicly shown displeasure for Akufo Addo’s governance
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Are Atheists
- Musicians that ‘ruled’ Ghana in their Prime
- Menzgold, and other top cases in court that you probably don’t know their status now
- Father’s Day: Young Ghanaian Celebrities who are fathers (+ Heartwarming Photos)
- Ghanaian celebrities who make you proud as a Ghanaian
- Ghanaians who have won prestigious global awards
- Exposing private parts, and other 9 weird moments in the history of Ghana music
- SKIN BLEACHING: Ghanaian Celebrities Who Come To Mind
- After three years, Shatta Wale’s Gringo music video makes a laughable amount on Zylofon Cash
- How far with A-Plus and his TPP?