Some musicians, especially Shatta Wale, have bemoaned the nature/state of our entertainment (movie/music) industry. Other musicians such as ‘Araba Lawson’ hitmaker, C-Zar, and Nhyiraba Kojo have also left music for good, citing that contrary to the beliefs of a lot of people outside the industry, there isn’t much money in their industry to boast of.
These two have harnessed their entrepreneurial skills and are living fairly comfortably. It is as though relying on music alone to make the much-needed cash isn’t feasible and so celebrities must find other ways of benefitting from their craft.
Aside all these, there are some of these young celebrities whose lifestyle tend to make it seem as if “making money in our industry is highly possible and depends on how well you can manage your craft”. It’s some sort of a conundrum, because the general feeling is that our entertainment industry isn’t made of money, but there’s also another theming/emerging philosophy; “life’s how you make it” and that “to every rule, there is an exception”.
Here, we’re taking a look at some of the youngest, yet rich celebrities in Ghana. It is worthy to note that not all of them are from the “grass to grace” story as some of them have been given/ had firm foundations from their parents.
His real name is Eugene Marfo, and he burst onto the scene after competing in a music reality show, MTN Hitmaker 5. Shortly after that, he was signed onto Lynx Entertainment, and since then, he has gone on to release several hit singles. Notable amongst them is ‘Angela’.
Guess what? He has already declared himself a rich man. In an interview with DJ Advicer on Happy FM, he said, “I am not poor, trust me I am not poor. I have money. I am okay now. I can buy a car if I want to.”
In 2018, he made the headlines when he blew over GHC100,000 on two watches; Patek Phillipe and Vacheron Constantin Dragon. Checks on the watches indicated that the cheapest version of a Patek Phillipe watch is about GHC69,000 whereas the cheapest version of a Vacheron Constantin Dragon is reportedly worth GHC50,000.
During the quarantine period earlier this year, he posted a photo which suggested that he owned four cars, including; a Mercedes Benz, a Kia Saloon car and two others. He also flaunted a mansion which is believed to be his house.
He doubles up as the brand ambassador of iTel, a mobile phone manufacturing company. Not bad for a 25-year-old.
Her real name is Clara Amoateng Benson. In 2018, she signed a 5-year deal with Silvanus Records which reportedly earned her a car and a plush house. She often flaunts her house and cars on social media, indicating that despite her young age, she has really worked hard to acquire some goodies.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
In a recent photo, she flaunted on social media, four cars were spotted, and fans were seriously trippin’. Maame Serwaa has made a name for herself as she has starred in a lot of movies. In 2018, she was featured in BBC Africa’s documentary on the Thriving Ghanaian Movie Industry.
Her age? The heavily endowed Maame Serwaa is 19 years but will turn 20 in August.
Abraham Nii Atta
Of course, he is one of Ghana’s finest exports. His feature in the movie ‘Beasts of no Nation’ earned him global acclaim and he is presently residing in the US. He was awarded the Marcello Mastroianni Award for Best Young Actor at the 72nd Venice International Film Festival for the role he played as Agu in ‘Beasts of no Nation’.
He has encountered acclaimed Hollywood celebrities such as; Sylvester Stallone, Morgan Freeman, Terry Crews, Will Smith, Ben Stiller, John Legend as well as Idris Elba. He is an ambassador for the Free Education Policy in Ghana.
He prefers to keep a low profile and rarely shows off his assets. However, he’s definitely one of the young yet rich Ghanaian celebrities.
His age? He is 19 years.
He is the son of Ahmed Banda, a movie producer and the owner of Bandex Films. Rahim started acting at a very young age for his dad’s movie production company.
Though he has taken a break on his movie career in order to focus on his education, he is still regarded as one of the young, yet rich celebrities in Ghana.
He was at the centre of controversy when in June, the Ministry of Education presented a new pick-up vehicle which was sponsored by the Ghana Education Trust Fund (GETFUND) to him to aid in his role as an ambassador of the Free SHS policy.
He has been donating teaching and learning materials to some deprived schools through his ‘Back to School’ project.
- 10 Ghanaian pastors who were popular but have gone missing in ministry
- Where is Sonnie Badu? Another popular man of God sufering from throat cancer needs help immediately
- Ghanaian celebrities who support Manchester United
- Ghanaians who have won prestigious global awards
- Ghanaian female celebrities using their star power to launch businesses
- Ghanaian celebrities who are building brands around their body parts
- PHOTOS: Ghanaian Celebrities Storm Social Media With Beautiful Photos To Mark Ghana’s 62nd Independence Anniversary
- 8 Top Ghanaian Celebrities people think are using their ‘football’ age
- Ghanaian celebrities with kids from different partners
- HILARIOUS: All the times Ghanaian celebrities ‘murdered’ the English language
- Ghanaian celebrities who married into high society
- Ghanaian celebrities who have struggled with infertility
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Now Sell Bread
- VIDEO: Ghanaian celebrities who drive expensive and luxurious cars
- Top Ghanaian celebrities who cannot keep a secret
- 7 Ghanaian celebrities who saw death but refused to succumb to it
- 5 Most generous Ghanaian celebrities who inspire us with their timely donations
- Ghanaian celebrities who love farming
- Prestigious Address: Ghanaian celebrities who have moved to East Legon
- These Ghanaian celebrities show us how small things can help COVID-19 relief efforts in big ways
- Musicians who make being a Ghanaian very honourable
- All the times Ghanaian celebrity fathers showed that baby girls are adorable
- Before And After Photos Of Ghanaian celebrities Whose Weight Loss Will Shock You
- Ghanaians celebrities and the teams they support
- Ghanaian celebrities who lost contracts after shameful acts in public
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Sold Their Talent For Travel Visas
- 5 Ghanaian Celebrities who are alive but some people think they are dead
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own a G- Wagon
- Ghanaian celebrities who have never been in the news for the wrong reason
- Ghanaian celebrities who married or dated foreigners