A 35-year old Ghanaian security expert has developed a technology that can rescue robbery victims from a control room of about 900 KM away and within 360 degrees without the help or before the arrival of police in crime and robbery attacks
John A. Akutam CEO of Glatins Company limited has hinted that the Technology to be rolled out early next year help in curbing criminal activities in the country after pretext later this year.
He revealed this when a Chinese delegation paid him a visit in his office to test the collaborated demo on how to use sophisticated CCTV and intrusion system that can detect weapons and signal their control room.
According to him, the intension is to help improve the Security system at police check points that are not able to detect weapons, adding the system can automatically spray out specialized chemicals at exit and entry points where criminals will be using to exit or enter.
“This chemical is yet to be registered with the FDA and other related concern institutions to ascertain how harmless the chemical is when it puts culprits to sleep within 3 seconds and will be awake after 5 hours”, he revealed.
The Chinese who were so marveled wondered how Ghanaian could think this far with such innovative ideas.
Mr John A. Akutam cautioned the public against engaging individual Security Installers who are most likely to be informants to criminals.
The system will first be tested between late September and early October this year In China according to his Chinese counterparts.
- Ghana’s first discount coupons website launched by Coupons Technologies
- People Are Paying To Play Online Games That Encourage Them To Save
- Facebook down in Ghana, other parts of the world
- WhatsApp restricts message-sharing to fight fake news
- MTN goes off
- Apple ordered to pull iPhones from Germany
- Entertainment Websites In Ghana
- Android users more honest than iPhone users – New study
- Kantanka automobile likely to relocate from Ghana
- Boko Haram to deploy drones in future attacks
- Joy FM publishes fake news few minutes after discussing fake news
- Boostpal assures users in a statement
- Boostpal ventures into tourism; launches Dewtours.com
- Is Boostpal coming back?
- Boostpal rebrands to Viewdime
- Avance Media ranks Fiifi Adinkra as the 5th Top Ghanaian Blogger
- MTN polishes Zylofon Cash with ‘MTN Shortz’
- Wannabe blogger? Avoid these mistakes
- God goes digital: ICGC simplifies paying of offering and tithes
- Top 10 Entertainment News Websites in Ghana
- Samsung won’t be forced to update old phones
- Google under investigation for ‘secretly tracking Android users’
- Court rejects Facebook’s bid to delay EU data privacy case
- 10 most powerful phones in the world 2018
- Two bodies partner to recruit 500 graduates for digital inclusion programme
- ‘Let’s try that again’: iPhone X facial recognition fails at launch – video
- IMANI: Telecommunication Licensing Inflating Internet Cost
- Facebook’s Robots Shut Down After They Develop New Language
- Silicon Valley entrepreneur moves to Ghana and raises $4.8m
- 3 Basic Edtech Features Everyone Should Know