Ghana coach, Kwesi Appiah has dropped sfour key players ahead of 2021 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers against South Africa according to Kumasi Oyerepa FM.
Asamoah Gyan, Kwadwo Asamoah, Christain Atsu and John Boye have been left out of Ghana’s squad to face South Africa and Sao Tome and Principle and will miss the doubleheader.
Ghana will start their 2021 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers campaign with the Bafana Bafana of South Africa at the Cape Coast Sports Stadium on November 14.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
According to reports, the Newcastle United winger has communicated to the technical handlers he would want to attend to his recurring knee injury.
The four-time AFCON champions will fly out to face Sao Tome and Principle in their Group C second game on November 17th.
The final list for the two matches will be released by Wednesday 30th October 2019 by the Ghana Football Association.
- 5 Most generous Ghanaian celebrities who inspire us with their timely donations
- Ghanaian celebrities who have the heart for advocacies
- Ghanaian celebrities who are multi-talented that you probably didn’t know
- 8 Top Ghanaian Celebrities people think are using their ‘football’ age
- All the times Ghanaian celebrity fathers showed that baby girls are adorable
- Ghanaian personalities who have been accused of occultism
- Should Castro return today, these 4 things would be his biggest surprises
- WILD PHOTOS: Ghanaian celebrities obsessed with cars
- BE INSPIRED: Rich Ghanaian celebrities who grew up in the ghetto
- Top Ghanaian celebrities who found love beyond our borders
- Kwadwo Asamoah more than a bench warmer – Joe Addo
- Kwadwo Asamoah given sex tips by Antonio Conte
- Christian Atsu discloses why Saint-Maximin picks up the most fines at Newcastle
- He is not good enough’ – Alhaji Grusah’s verdict on Kwasi Appiah
- AFCON Qualifiers: Kwasi Appiah sheds light on game plan in South Africa win
- Kwesi Appiah defends decision to play Alfred Duncan on left wing against South Africa
- Kwadwo Asamoah delighted with ‘important away win’ against Brescia
- Asamoah Gyan delighted with first goal in Indian Super League
- Kwadwo Asamoah impresses in Inter Milan’s win over Dortmund
- All eyes on Gyan as Indian League kick off
- Coach Kwesi Appiah has fallen below standard – Fred Pappoe
- Penalty miss against Uruguay is now part of my life – Asamoah Gyan
- Kwesi Appiah has not met the required standards – Fred Pappoe
- Five Dutch players want to feature for Ghana – Coach Kwesi Appiah
- Kwesi Appiah reveals five Holland-born players want to play for Black Stars
- Kwesi Appiah submits names of new technical members to NC
- Kwadwo Asamoah in awe over Lukaku’s impact at Inter Milan; backs him to lead club to league glory
- Newcastle United boss Bruce ‘very pleased’ with Atsu
- Asamoah Gyan’s estranged wife Gifty jams to Kuami Eugene’s ‘Ohemaa’ song
- Asamoah Gyan should keep quiet, he’s not the family spokesperson – Castro’s father