Social media users who have already seen these breathtaking photos are desiring to visit the Western Region of Ghana.
Ghanaian photographer Dextdee Livingstone of DextDee Photography took his Mavic Pro drone on a tour in the Western Region.
The photographer captured incredible photos of Cape 3 Points, Busua and the coastal village of Dixcove in the Ahanta West district.
The photos, which look unedited present the beauty of Ghana without the usual effects.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Ghanaian photographers have been promoting the country’s tourism by taking spectacular images which many couldn’t believe how beautiful Ghana is.
However, the over ten tourism ambassadors appointed by the tourism ministry to promote Ghana do not include a photographer.
- Ghana finalizes agreement with GERC for $2.2bn Eastern railway project
- Ethiopian Airlines crash: Mum sensed daughter’s death
- BREAKING NEWS: UK Bans Boeing 737 MAX 8 Aircraft From Its Airspace
- This is the Nigerian who died in the Ethiopian Airlines crash
- Ghanaians expected on crashed Ethiopian Airlines flight
- UPDATE: ‘No survivors’ on crashed Ethiopian Airline
- Ethiopian Airlines flight to Nairobi crashes
- Notable people who called for Catherine Afeku’s removal as Tourism Minister
- Catherine Afeku Removed as Minister For Tourism & Creative Arts
- Cape360 awarded at 2018 Central Region Tourism Awards; see full list of winners
- How to successfully apply for South Africa Visitor Visa from Ghana
- Nalerigu: What the capital of the newly created North East Region has for tourists
- Nigerians Travel To Ghana Just To See KIA Terminal 3
- YEAR OF RETURN: Aburi’s Regeneration Concert records impeccable performances in a marijuana-filled atmosphere
- YEAR OF RETURN: Aburi Botanical Gardens to host African Culture and Wellness Festival
- Uganda hints of Sex Tourism
- START PACKING: Canada wants 1 million more new immigrants over the next 3 years
- U.S ambassador summoned over high rate of visa denials
- Passport forms now free and available online
- Free WiFi on board Dubai taxis
- Ghana’s tourism promoted by Shatta Wale’s Reign album launch
- Ethiopia to give all Africans visa-on-arrival
- Kotoka Airport: Domestic airline operations moved to Terminal 2
- U.S DV Lottery 2020 opens for entries
- Melania Trump’s visit will boost tourism – Minister
- VIDEO: Watch the arrival of Emirates A380 at the Kotoka Airport Terminal 3
- 10 things you need to know about Airbus A380
- Emirates A380 lands in Accra (Photos)
- U.S. airport to allow marijuana in carry-ons
- Social media users roast Ace Ankomah over ‘fake’ KIA terminal 3 flood post